Did most people here get disliked by their teachers?

allindaeyes

Banned
Honestly teachers loved me generally. The few that didnt were either didnt like that I was a smart ass ( superior to their dumbasses), or ugly/jealous. This was very few though maybe 10% at max, there was once also had A self hating teacher once who was racist to me

always loled when the subhuman faggots that sucked up to teachers would get told off or turned down by them

Teachers like good looking students and low inhibition alphas who make trouble at school

Tyrone the Nigger said:
Teachers like good looking students and low inhibition alphas who make trouble at school
legit. They HATE quiet ugly guys the most. Most of my teachers hated me even though I did nothing to deserve it.

IncelFTW

Coper
to be honest everyone is really nice to me, but it feels like its more out of pity then anything else, like everyone constantly walks around on eggs shells around me

Your eyelashes are long because of latisse, once you stop using it you will go back to being lashelss.

you also wearing lifts lol what a fraud.

u also straighten your hair.

when u stop doing this things u will be exposed

allindaeyes

Banned
Tyrone the Nigger said:
I guess. I am not that good looking or low inhib but I agree with your statement. I am usually quiet or low inhib in class though, teachers have liked me best when Im quiet I think. The only time a teacher was bad to me was the self hating one I talked about she probably thought I was bad looking due to her innate self hate/racism ( she was same race as me but a massive cake face lmfao ). I remember she was pretty racist in general and U can see ur statement holding true to her treatment of others too, of the 'popular' low inhib kids she only told off the manlet wog and the ugly leb not the good looking wasps lmfao. 

student teachers have been the kindest to me though ( female ) they are super nice and try to get close with me on a 'personal' level sort of. I think they think I am 'cute' shy because I dont talk much sometimes

allindaeyes said:
Tyrone the Nigger said:
I guess. I am not that good looking or low inhib but I agree with your statement. I am usually quiet or low inhib in class though, teachers have liked me best when Im quiet I think. The only time a teacher was bad to me was the self hating one I talked about she probably thought I was bad looking due to her innate self hate/racism ( she was same race as me but a massive cake face lmfao ). I remember she was pretty racist in general and U can see ur statement holding true to her treatment of others too, of the 'popular' low inhib kids she only told off the manlet wog and the ugly leb not the good looking wasps lmfao. 

student teachers have been the kindest to me though ( female ) they are super nice and try to get close with me on a 'personal' level sort of. I think they think I am 'cute' shy because I dont talk much sometimes

lol at this absolute goon thinking they give a fuck about his bird nosed ass. womb to tomb kid, womb to tomb.

also lol at your parents wasting money on private school education, you're  seven surgeries away from your first 4'9 indian jb