Did I just blow my chances with this foid?

PrestonYnot

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Her profile

She sent me her snapchat and The convo was going good she was responding to me quick but it's the midnight here so I wanted to end the convo so this is what I said

Now that I read it again I think I came off as extremely autistc tbh.This chick is gone too I think

@brocode

Last edited:

defiant_soul

Rotter
Give up dirty shitskin. It was never meant to be anyway. She is a white angel, you are a dirty streetshitter.

PrestonYnot

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Bro she's ugly as hell tho, not to be mean but srsly man, why are your standards so low
Idc i am not getting laid either. I live half a world away from her. Just practing I guess

Hanaa

Joke
Autists
Ofc i am not getting laid.I live half a world away from here. Just practing I guess
Dude you unironically need the redpill lmao You texted like a cringy faggot no offense

Just ask her if she's dtf. If she says yes, you'll know she's down; if she says no, you won't waste any more of your time at the very least. Win-win tbh

PrestonYnot

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Dude you unironically need the redpill lmao You texted like a cringy faggot no offense

Just ask her if she's dtf. If she says yes, you'll know she's down; if she says no, you won't waste any more of your time at the very least. Win-win tbh
Shd I just open her with a dtf? Like immediately?

ENORMOUS

β€Ž
dont act like you would with males with women either, don't show emotions; act like you would act to a client in a business transaction to a woman
u shouldnt show emotions with males either tbh

Heretic

DarkMaxxing
imagine talking to people halfway across the world instead of talking to girls in close by areas