• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Did I damage my brain?

When I was tested clinically as a child by a psychiatrist I got an IQ score of 137. That's modest compared to what guys here regularly claim, I know, but let's be real for a second.
I would regularly get 100% grades on every test without ever studying or doing homework, had the highest vocabulary and fluency ranking in my class, etc.

Anyway some events took place, and I became legit suicidal and purposely overdosed, didnt get my stomach pumped, and after that, I dont think I was ever the same... I think I legitimately damaged my brain beyond redemption TBH.

When they tested me after that I think I scored below 130. I don't know though, I don't think I slept the night before the test. I don't really remember tbh.

They let me into the gifted program at my school but I'm not sure.

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
What age was the "event".
You could have peaked at a young age.

I would easily ace all my studies.
Without studying.

But now.
I need to put some work in.
Not a tonne.
But more than before.

As you grow older.
Your natural intelligence may not grow much more.

So, it may appear as if you are getting dumber.

just your average guy said:
When I was tested clinically as a child by a psychiatrist I got an IQ score of 137. That's modest compared to what guys here regularly claim, I know, but let's be real for a second.
I would regularly get 100% grades on every test without ever studying or doing homework, had the highest vocabulary and fluency ranking in my class, etc.

Anyway some events took place, and I became legit suicidal and purposely overdosed, didnt get my stomach pumped, and after that, I dont think I was ever the same... I think I legitimately damaged my brain beyond redemption TBH.

When they tested me after that I think I scored below 130. I don't know though, I don't think I slept the night before the test. I don't really remember tbh.

They let me into the gifted program at my school but I'm not sure.

big deal

you went form 137 IQ to below 130

still IQ mogs vast majority of the population

there are easily other factors which could influence that score aside from possible brain damage from an attempted overdose 

what are your social skills like?

aspiringmewer49 said:
what did you overdose on?

I dont remember that much about it TBH

I remember taking a handful of pills, blacking out, being awoken hallucinating and babbling about floating hands and fireflies in the house, and seeing everyone from my school in the hospital later.

I did it again though, with my entire supply of sleeping pills, but again, I just threw up and got kind of delirious for a few hours.

Anyway these events definitely triggered HPPD(I've recently reduced my symptoms dramatically) and made me feel dazed for about a year afterwards.

I had a shitload of prescription meds at that time, all kinds of cough suppressants and antihistamines, etc.

Unbeatable

Regular
i agree id rather be smart and tactiful in my strategies then be a giga chad

that way you can make tons of money smartly and live the rest of your life in a hollywood villa with a lambo

Sand

Banned
undisputed said:
you are a disabled CP

[img=733x589][img=488x650]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/560625007236218930/568153430070394891/Mw347T9.jpg[/img]
 [img=331x197] 

[img=300x225] 
 [img=340x253] 

[img=375x281]