Did anyone with aspergers ever have friends?

Harry Rotter

Coper
Joined
Nov 9, 2015
Messages
555
Reputation
1
Like was there a period in your lifetime when you just had alot of friends? If so when did it stop?
 

AsianAspie

Incel
Joined
Feb 19, 2016
Messages
142
Reputation
3
Yes. I had many 'friends' but they were really acquaintances I forced myself to make in a pathetic attempt to appear popular. I had like only 1 real friend.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,435
Reputation
1,423
Harry Rotter said:
Like was there a period in your lifetime when you just had alot of friends? If so when did it stop?

U need friends brah?  :giggle: :giggle:
 

Harry Rotter

Coper
Joined
Nov 9, 2015
Messages
555
Reputation
1
zyzz007 said:
Harry Rotter said:
Like was there a period in your lifetime when you just had alot of friends? If so when did it stop?

U need friends brah?  :giggle: :giggle:

No but you better call hamza and muhammed to show them the new porno you downloaded.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,435
Reputation
1,423
Harry Rotter said:
zyzz007 said:
U need friends brah?  :giggle: :giggle:

No but you better call hamza and muhammed to show them the new porno you downloaded.

I am not muslim.
I wud be ur friend but I guess it is a shame for u to have an indian as ur friend.
 

Harry Rotter

Coper
Joined
Nov 9, 2015
Messages
555
Reputation
1
zyzz007 said:
Harry Rotter said:
No but you better call hamza and muhammed to show them the new porno you downloaded.

I am not muslim.
I wud be ur friend but I guess it is a shame for u to have an indian as ur friend.

I had an indian friend when I went to college out of state and he was rich. I only dislike indians on this forum because they are really deluded about race.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,435
Reputation
1,423
Harry Rotter said:
zyzz007 said:
I am not muslim.
I wud be ur friend but I guess it is a shame for u to have an indian as ur friend.

I had an indian friend when I went to college out of state and he was rich. I only dislike indians on this forum because they are really deluded about race.

I am not deluded about race, I know white women prefer hot white men but handsome indian men also do fine with white women. Only ugly white guys and ugly indian guys fail with women.
Well I am poor and a member here so I guess we remain enemies then lol.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,435
Reputation
1,423
Harry Rotter said:
zyzz007 said:
ur a fucking asshole, u deserve to rot in loneliness. no friends for u.
:lol:

ur 27 years old and a virgin.and worse of all a dirty filth  :turban:

nothing wrong with being virgin.
Better than giving my precious seed away to modern day whores and become souled tied to these vapid cunts and tainted by them u basement dwelling white incel.
 

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
2,525
Reputation
2
I must be legit Aspie.

Yes I had friends before teen years, and some in middle school.

I've spent nearly 3 years at university and haven't made one legit friend (SRS)

@"Severe Aspie"  if this isn't a red flag I don't know what is!
 

Harry Rotter

Coper
Joined
Nov 9, 2015
Messages
555
Reputation
1
MENTAL_CEL said:
I must be legit Aspie.

Yes I had friends before teen years, and some in middle school.

I've spent nearly 3 years at university and haven't made one legit friend (SRS)

@"Severe Aspie"  if this isn't a red flag I don't know what is!

how did you not get depressed?
 

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
2,525
Reputation
2
Harry Rotter said:
MENTAL_CEL said:
I must be legit Aspie.

Yes I had friends before teen years, and some in middle school.

I've spent nearly 3 years at university and haven't made one legit friend (SRS)

@"Severe Aspie"  if this isn't a red flag I don't know what is!

how did you not get depressed?

I did, which is why I'm on 50mg Zoloft  :sad:
 

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
2,525
Reputation
2
Harry Rotter said:
MENTAL_CEL said:
I did, which is why I'm on 50mg Zoloft  :sad:

how do you continue going to school

:ugh:

No biggie, I go to a shit uni tbh, loads of ethnikks so the women aren't really much to fuss about.

Plus the maintenance loan is enticing for an aspie  :giggle:
 
Top