Did anyone here have consult/surgery with Yaremchuk?

Nordic

Incel
Joined
Sep 20, 2015
Messages
349
Reputation
6
Old user "plastiks" (or maybe it was just "plastik") did have a consultation with Yaremchuk. Maybe LanzaIsMyHero (toolittlesleep, greg) did as well, but not sure. I remember plastiks described him as an enthusiastic optimist who was eager to discuss and encourage potential surgeries. Plastiks was one of the hunkiest members to have ever posted on these boards, so that is kind of a surprise.

I have this little quote from plastiks that I feel like reciting now that I'm going down memory lane... It was on Tinychat.

Manasi: your jawline is intense, plastiks.
Plastiks: It has to be intense. How else would I make women degrade themselves for me?
 

rugby1233

Chad
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
4,145
Reputation
7
Nordic said:
Old user "plastiks" (or maybe it was just "plastik") did have a consultation with Yaremchuk. Maybe LanzaIsMyHero (toolittlesleep, greg) did as well, but not sure. I remember plastiks described him as an enthusiastic optimist who was eager to discuss and encourage potential surgeries. Plastiks was one of the hunkiest members to have ever posted on these boards, so that is kind of a surprise.

I have this little quote from plastiks that I feel like reciting now that I'm going down memory lane... It was on Tinychat.

Manasi: your jawline is intense, plastiks.
Plastiks: It has to be intense. How else would I make women degrade themselves for me?

:jordan:
 

Dr. Mann

Subhuman
Joined
Nov 14, 2015
Messages
44
Reputation
0
uglyeverything said:
I am booking a consult with him regarding jaw implants.

Custom wraparound 3d jaw implants?

Dont forget to keep us updated :macho:
 

Doomedcel

Incel
Joined
Oct 9, 2016
Messages
314
Reputation
1
Isnt he the best man for the eye area? Ive seen some impressive pre and post ops.
 
C

CuckToBuck

Guest
Isn't Yaremchuk getting a bit old, though? He's nearing 70 I think. It would suck to have him have some kinda problem mid-surgery. I have no idea how healthy he is, however; he might live to 100 with no problems. He might only have a couple of years left. My unawareness of his health is really the only thing making me consider Eppley over him.
 

Malaka

Subhuman
Joined
Mar 28, 2017
Messages
48
Reputation
0
CuckToBuck said:
Isn't Yaremchuk getting a bit old, though? He's nearing 70 I think. It would suck to have him have some kinda problem mid-surgery. I have no idea how healthy he is, however; he might live to 100 with no problems. He might only have a couple of years left. My unawareness of his health is really the only thing making me consider Eppley over him.

Nice try, Eppley. Yaremchuk still has some time before he's "done." My advice would be to see him now before it's actually too late. For anything relating to the eye area / lower third, he simply cannot be beaten at the moment.
 
C

CuckToBuck

Guest
Malaka said:
Nice try, Eppley. Yaremchuk still has some time before he's "done." My advice would be to see him now before it's actually too late. For anything relating to the eye area / lower third, he simply cannot be beaten at the moment.

Didn't mean to sound like a shill (I know it's suspicious with the new acc and everything, but I'm really just an incel). I know that he's still good NOW, but I'm planning on having surgery in a few years (like 3 or 4). That's why I said I was considering Eppley (who will still be relatively young) over Yaremchuk, who will be into his 70's.

What do you guys think? Do you think he'll still be healthy enough to perform the surgeries then?
 

reloaded478

Subhuman
Joined
May 14, 2017
Messages
17
Reputation
0
rugby1233 said:
Nordic said:
Old user "plastiks" (or maybe it was just "plastik") did have a consultation with Yaremchuk. Maybe LanzaIsMyHero (toolittlesleep, greg) did as well, but not sure. I remember plastiks described him as an enthusiastic optimist who was eager to discuss and encourage potential surgeries. Plastiks was one of the hunkiest members to have ever posted on these boards, so that is kind of a surprise.

I have this little quote from plastiks that I feel like reciting now that I'm going down memory lane... It was on Tinychat.

Manasi: your jawline is intense, plastiks.
Plastiks: It has to be intense. How else would I make women degrade themselves for me?

:jordan:

hehe
 
Top