• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Did anyone here actually have success with JELQ??

looksmaxx

Champion
Autists
Honestly now, still stuck with 5.5 girth, I need 6" girth though

My jelqing thread was a scam to troll dickcels, the girl only sent me nude pics because I angle frauded making my dick look much bigger than it actually is

• Banned

Deliciadecu

Rotter
looksmaxx said:

My jelqing thread was a scam to troll dickcels, the girl only sent me nude pics because I angle frauded making my dick look much bigger than it actually is

Girth is probably harder to get than length. Apparently warming up is mandatory, now I've been shoving my dick for a few minutes on a cup with warm water before jelqing

At this point it's more about the self validation of having a big dick than to show off to a girl

looksmaxx

Champion
Autists
Deliciadecu said:
looksmaxx said:

Girth is probably harder to get than length. Apparently warming up is mandatory, now I've been shoving my dick for a few minutes on a cup with warm water before jelqing

At this point it's more about the self validation of having a big dick than to show off to a girl

:cage:

Imagine your roommate walking on you doing this shit