ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Because January was an overall failure?

It's already the 8th.  :shock:

Nah, I'm too old. I'm thinking in years now. I'm still on track for 2016 unless my surgeries fail. 2017 might be a year of hope tbh.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Nah, I'm too old. I'm thinking in years now. I'm still on track for 2016 unless my surgeries fail. 2017 might be a year of hope tbh.
What are you doing (in terms of looksmaxing) in the meantime as you're waiting for that rhino surgery this fall? By the way, I've been reading some of Dr. Yaremchuck's reviews on ratemds and though he's listed as the #4 surgeon in the area, some recent reviews have alarmed me; people complaining about nerve damage following the surgery, botched implants, etc. I mean, this guy is a world-renowned plastic surgeon, teaches at Harvard, and I'm having a hard time connecting the two together. Might be fake reviews from competitors to tarnish his name?

I got laid in February thx to new year mood... Hopefully ill get laid this month thx valentines mood

Chincel

Normie
You're still thinking in terms of months, either you're young and/or naive. My biggest decision in February will he whether to play Marvel vs Capcom 2 or Need for Speed at the local Chinese restaurant.

assburger

Gigachad
GeneticDeadEnd said:
why are u truecel.

were u socially normal in ur prime?

assburger said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
why are u truecel.

were u socially normal in ur prime?
face

yes

ItWontBeMe said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
What are you doing (in terms of looksmaxing) in the meantime as you're waiting for that rhino surgery this fall? By the way, I've been reading some of Dr. Yaremchuck's reviews on ratemds and though he's listed as the #4 surgeon in the area, some recent reviews have alarmed me; people complaining about nerve damage following the surgery, botched implants, etc. I mean, this guy is a world-renowned plastic surgeon, teaches at Harvard, and I'm having a hard time connecting the two together. Might be fake reviews from competitors to tarnish his name?
Meh, I suppose every surgeon has some bad reviews.

What I do in the next half year depends on my upcoming sleep tests. If I don't need bimax probably genio. Looking into getting fillers to cope with my eye area untill I can fix it.
Probably roids either way.
Also skinmaxxing/eyebrowmaxxing but that doesn't really work so far.
[hr]
assburger said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
u must have gotten pretty unlucky.

are u 3/10 or lower or something?
Cope, NT doesn't matter sub 5

More like 3.5-4, but offensively so, rather than just unattractive (more Jsanza than Eggman).

Nuclearbrownguy

Gigachad
No. Every month is the same for me. In fact I often forget what month it is. I dont even know what day ig is

Stop thinking in months, weeks or even days.

Start doing things this very hour. It sounds pretentious, but it's true. Otherwise it'll be December 2017 before you know it and nothing will be different.

y6y5y6

Gigachad
Why would anything change? It's been like this for years, only getting worse

It's over, only rotting and regrets now

Lookism God
Mewslims
This was posted in 2016

dumbfucks.

// Infolinks