• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

R18+ Dickpill

grace

dear intelligence agencies all posts by this ip...
HQNP
average on lookism

SweetPotatoSLAYER

Dead inside
Rotters
Just a guy getting jerked off nothing else tbh but as a dickcel everything is a dickpill. I could see a deodorant bottle and I would think girth mogged in my head
Apparently according to vorman all PE is bullshit and will break your dick

welp fanfucking tastic

amazing god

Scammer

Dark-Triad
Shitposters
Apparently according to vorman all PE is bullshit and will break your dick

welp fanfucking tastic

amazing god
Vorman is one of the most notorious larpers here jfl don’t take what he says to heart. I am gonna cope with bathmate tho idk about u

El Jefe

Rope if sub 7 psl, sub 7 inches
Pe is the biggest scam along with protein shakes.
You end up with a dick the same size with ligament damage. Fucking lol.

literally i went this route. the only thing that will give small tiny gains is ligament surgery or extender or ideally do both. Girth surgery also works but destroys senistivity and causes issues. pumping works for temporary girth gains

elmoggerino

PSL Hall of Fame
literally i went this route. the only thing that will give small tiny gains is ligament surgery or extender or ideally do both. Girth surgery also works but destroys senistivity and causes issues. pumping works for temporary girth gains
Isn't phallosan forte proven to work?

El Jefe

Isn't phallosan forte proven to work?

dick extenders work but never for what they really claim. andromedical extenders for example say in fine print in their material once you purchase it that the max gains from studies a few patients made was like 1/3 of an inch, and average was 0.20 of an inch, I recall maybe 1 patient had 0.40 inch gain after ligament surgery + extender

El Jefe

I have to live with a small deformed dick for the rest of my life everyday I think about how I will be 40 still with this dick its so brutal to think about
I have to live with a small deformed dick for the rest of my life everyday I think about how I will be 40 still with this dick its so brutal to think about

be a good person. let us hope reincarnation is real and you reincarnate 1x more time as Chad or a woman

elmoggerino

PSL Hall of Fame
dick extenders work but never for what they really claim. andromedical extenders for example say in fine print in their material once you purchase it that the max gains from studies a few patients made was like 1/3 of an inch, and average was 0.20 of an inch, I recall maybe 1 patient had 0.40 inch gain after ligament surgery + extender
I wanna buy phallosan, even though my dick is reasonably big I want even a bigger one

be a good person. let us hope reincarnation is real and you reincarnate 1x more time as Chad or a woman
I rather be a normie with a big dick than a gigachad with a 5 incher, just imagine waking up with 8x6 inch morning woord holy shit the dopamine fuck. I wake up with a semi erect 4inch gummy worm every single day and people question why I'm not motivated in life. 2-0 behind from the moment I wake up it's that my hair is fixed now but it used to be wake up with semi erect 4 inch noodle, walk to the mirror see a receded nw4 subhuman then call in sick for work and lay back in bed thinking about roping

El Jefe

I rather be a normie with a big dick than a gigachad with a 5 incher, just imagine waking up with 8x6 inch morning woord holy shit the dopamine fuck. I wake up with a semi erect 4inch gummy worm every single day and people question why I'm not motivated in life. 2-0 behind from the moment I wake up it's that my hair is fixed now but it used to be wake up with semi erect 4 inch noodle, walk to the mirror see a receded nw4 subhuman then call in sick for work and lay back in bed thinking about roping

why not just hope to be a Chad with a big dick?

El Jefe

I wanna buy phallosan, even though my dick is reasonably big I want even a bigger one

better to just get ligaments cut, then wear it after. Realistically you can gain close to half an inch, dont believe the BS. Also get your fat pad reduced with lipo, and buy a pump. Also extenders require maintence work every other year in my experience and others but benefit of ligament surgery it doesnt require it. Pumping will inflate your girth by half an inch or a little more and can last 30 minutes or so. Ideal to pump before sex

El Jefe

She can 2 hand him and leave the entire head and tiny bit of shaft left id say he is 18cm maybe 18.5 max, with 14.5cm girth, he looks girth

so 7x5.5

or 7.3x5.5

elmoggerino

PSL Hall of Fame
better to just get ligaments cut, then wear it after. Realistically you can gain close to half an inch, dont believe the BS. Also get your fat pad reduced with lipo, and buy a pump. Also extenders require maintence work every other year in my experience and others but benefit of ligament surgery it doesnt require it. Pumping will inflate your girth by half an inch or a little more and can last 30 minutes or so. Ideal to pump before sex
I wanna do phallosan while injecting peptides which boost growth hormone

gonna do that soon

I need 0.7 inches in length and 0.5 in girth, ideally 0.9 x 0.6

elmoggerino

PSL Hall of Fame
Have girls made fun of you? You said you've slayed quite a bit...