• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

R18+ Dickpill

Whatislife

Joke
big Dick is equivalent to a a big ass or tits on females. Of course sluts enjoy it.
Except you can't constantly be displaying your dick. Yeah sometimes if I have a semi I can get above 6 inches while being mostly flaccid, and have a huge bulge, but usually I'm sitting at 5 inches and less girthy flaccid. When I have a semi I can tell women checking out my bulge. Before Covid some would look down near it and suggestivly slowly lick their lips. Women are dogs LMAO.

I absolutely forbid you to do any kind of penile stretching or pumping exercises. Not only they do no work, but damage the penile spongy tissues.

The only way you could increase the size of the penis is by expanding the penile blood chambers for more DHT trapping.
how did u get a bigger dick? give me a tldr: version pls

ForeverForwardGrown

Fought Crisick 1v1 at Battle of Twilight Gap
This is why I believe your dickpill and ethnicpill suifuels. They even apply to you and you don't cope it off which I respect

SweetPotatoSLAYER

Dead inside
Rotters
This is why i hate vorman. Man just answer the damn question
"muh (insert beautiful nonsense), to be continued,"
List the main things that you did or take, nobody has to wait an entire season for an answer everytime they ask you
Yep, don’t do PE or you will break your dick but, edge it everyday to expand the dht chambers and rub your fucking balls instead. What if you’re on TRT?

the human dick cannot grow to 10”, ok, who is Jonah falcon

Can’t deal with this, thought there was a way out of being stuck at 6x5 for life I guess not,

gonna break my hand against the wall now