• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

R18+ Dickpill

absolutely BRUTAL dickpill ngl

You should be fine tbh girls can only take 6 inches anyway

:towel:

foreheadman

Rotter
Birds
first one looks like around 7 inches nbpel tbh possible to attain with dedicated pe if you have +5'5 nbp

Motivation to get back to pe after my dick blister heals tbh

BruisedPerkyGlobefish-size_restricted.gif

soundandvision

Wants 5/10 British girl
first one looks like around 7 inches nbpel tbh possible to attain with dedicated pe if you have +5'5 nbp

View attachment 170473
Pe is the biggest scam along with protein shakes.
You end up with a dick the same size with ligament damage. Fucking lol.

vorman

Forum Traffic Bringer
I'm bigger than all of those guys at 8.2 x 6.
Your statement is absolutely correct. I've slept with a lesbian girl few days ago, I was her first guy and she told me that she was expecting to not enjoy it at all, and be grossed out by the sight of it.
Wrong, not only did she enjoyed it a lot, she proceeded to tell me that it's the best physical sensation she ever felt and when she saw my dick she felt the urge to suck it and she sucked it too.

I've increased my dick size in lenght by staggering 1 inch and +1,3cm in girth.

vorman

Forum Traffic Bringer

View attachment 170473
I absolutely forbid you to do any kind of penile stretching or pumping exercises. Not only they do no work, but damage the penile spongy tissues.

The only way you could increase the size of the penis is by expanding the penile blood chambers for more DHT trapping.

soundandvision

Wants 5/10 British girl
Your statement is absolutely correct. I've slept with a lesbian girl few days ago, I was her first guy and she told me that she was expecting to not enjoy it at all, and be grossed out by the sight of it.
Wrong, not only did she enjoyed it a lot, she proceeded to tell me that it's the best physical sensation she ever felt and when she saw my dick she felt the urge to suck it and she sucked it too.

How you increase the size?
And how did you get a lesbian to want to fuck you in the first place?

soundandvision

Wants 5/10 British girl
1: Using the penile balooning method, developed by Dr. Lin.
2: She wanted to try guys, after experiencing harsh brake-up with her last girlfriend, I seduced her.
Was she hot?

Was it difficult to get your dick inside her pussy?

uglysmile

Manlet with mushroom dick

Fake lesbian

Almost all lesbians are fake. Girls absolutely love big and rock hard dick

They also love to feel how the blood pumps through it and especially they love to see dicks throwing cum