Dickcels just kill yourself serious

I was at uni today sitting on a bench outside. This girl came later and sat down next to me. She was on the phone talking to her friend I assume and all I can say is if you are sub 8 x 6 just end it. She was on the phone clowning a dude she just recently had sex with. She said, "He's cute but his thing isnt big enough" I kid you not. She also said, "I couldnt feel anything girl! I miss my ex!" I assume her ex was an 8 x 6 dick slinger. DICK SIZE MATTERS in 2016 boyos. If your dick is sub 8 x 6 just lay down and rot.

I've recently learned that most of the dick blogs on tumblr aren't ran by gays but females including my favourite one. It's over.

Heterosexual Male said:
I've recently learned that most of the dick blogs on tumblr aren't ran by gays but females including my favourite one. It's over.

srs? pm me blog

POS

Banned
how big of a cunt do you have to be to talk about that shit right next to some stranger. lmao

rigidity

Slayer
POS said:
how big of a cunt do you have to be to talk about that shit right next to some stranger. lmao

guys famously talk about girls being fat, having flat asses, and having no tits in front of strangers constantly.  it's no surprise that one of the most important aspects of male attractiveness is gossiped about readily without regard.

LostTuna

Gigachad
ive disproven dick theory many times b4. having a big dick helps a lot but its not 100% necessary

rigidity

Slayer
LostTuna said:
ive disproven dick theory many times b4. having a big dick helps a lot but its not 100% necessary

youre an incel tho

you never get to use it.  if only you got to use it.

LostTuna

Gigachad
rigidity said:
LostTuna said:

youre an incel tho

you never get to use it.  if only you got to use it.

:bye:

if you think i'm a legit incel

Nizoral Babe

Coper
If you want to believe women can be loyal then fine. The only thing women will truly be loyal to is a mighty cock. You will never see a woman want to willingly leave a man with a big cock. It's an impossibility. DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
True Romance said:
Nizoral Babe said:
If you want to believe women can be loyal then fine. The only thing women will truly be loyal to is a mighty cock. You will never see a woman want to willingly leave a man with a big cock. It's an impossibility. DOES NOT COMPUTE.

In Las Vegas I had a ONS with a woman who said she was married to a black guy, 100% srs

:what:
My nigga! But just being black doesn't mean he has a big dick. The smallest dick I've ever seen IRL was a black dude.

oldntcel

Cuck
Anyone over even 7 that's had sex over 10 times knows that length is shit.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
True Romance said:
Nizoral Babe said:
The smallest dick I've ever seen IRL was a black dude.

:okthen:
Don't you dare use my favorite gif against me!!

For your time.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
True Romance said:
Of course it was flaccid. I ain't never seen a bro hard next to me IRL. Never did a MMF threesome yet, but my best friend and I were talking about finding some slut who was DTF. He says lots of yuppies are into that shit, so it wouldn't be hard...

Nizoral Babe said:

Girls leave guys with mighty cocks all the time, often for guys with smaller cocks. In many cases, bigger is really not better and looks come into play. Basically it depends on the construction of the woman's vagina. But I agree a woman will not leave a man who has a maximally good penis for a man who's dick is not quite as good, unless the new guy is much better looking.