Dianabol Results: Before And After

1) They should learn to make before/after photos from the same angle.
2) People should get rid of the 'I WANT A 4 WEEKS TRANSFORMATION' attitude. You need to plan long term to make a significant change.

Anakind

King of Chads
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
2) People should get rid of the 'I WANT A 4 WEEKS TRANSFORMATION' attitude. You need to plan long term to make a significant change.

The major message is that even a four week DBol only cycle has a bigger effect than training as a "natural" and eating "clean" for one year.

modified said:
Where do you people even get steroids?
eroids

Anakind said:

The major message is that even a four week DBol only cycle has a bigger effect than training as a "natural" and eating "clean" for one year.

Yep easily.

But watch out for your hair and acne.

modified

hairloss expert
modified said:
Where do you people even get steroids?
eroids

Anakind said:

Yep easily.

Okay then. I never realized it was so easy. I'll add that link to my "looksmaxing to do" list.

So now it's:

Hair transplant (Nov/15)
Revision triple jaw (March?/16)
Mandibular implants (August?/16)
Leg lengthening (???)
Steroids (???)

Jesus all this work just to "catch up" to normalfags. It's fucking impossible.

As for the roids, I'm pretty committed to the idea. I've worked out for years, eaten "clean", done cut/bulk cycles exactly as prescribed, and I've never gotten a body worth having out of it. Genetics suck.

OT, I'm also starting to realize and come to terms with the reality that regardless of all this, I'm best off just accepting the only way I'll get a prime girl is as a hooker and I should just accept that and be happy I can afford them. If I catch herpes, who cares. I'll only be giving it to another hooker if I spread it.

modified said:
eroids

Yep easily.

Okay then. I'll add that link to my "looksmaxing to do" list.

So now it's:

Hair transplant (Nov/15)
Leg lengthening (???)
Steroids (???)

As for the roids, I'm pretty committed to the idea. I've worked out for years, eaten "clean", done cut/bulk cycles exactly as prescribed, and I've never gotten a body worth having out of it. Genetics suck.

Workcel or rich parents?

Natty lifting is useless if you are a skinnyfat subhuman with shit genetics.

modified

hairloss expert
modified said:
Okay then. I'll add that link to my "looksmaxing to do" list.

So now it's:

Hair transplant (Nov/15)
Leg lengthening (???)
Steroids (???)

Workcel or rich parents?

Workcel. I was born bottom 5% looks but top 5% intelligence. My parents also built enough lies and confidence into me that I was able to get through all my education before I hit the wall mentally and fell apart for realizing how impossible it is to get good girls as an ugly guy. So now I make lots of money. It's my one source of hope - that maybe I can buy my way out of this hell.

Agreed on the natty lifting. I've counted calories perfectly, maintained ideal macros, done everything every fitness guide suggests, and still gotten nowhere from it.

At this point, I'm saying fuck it.

rugby1233

Chad
modified said:
eroids

Yep easily.

Okay then. I never realized it was so easy. I'll add that link to my "looksmaxing to do" list.

So now it's:

Hair transplant (Nov/15)
Leg lengthening (???)
Steroids (???)

OT, I'm also starting to realize and come to terms with the reality that regardless of all this, I'm best off just accepting the only way I'll get a prime girl is as a hooker and I should just accept that and be happy I can afford them. If I catch herpes, who cares. I'll only be giving it to another hooker if I spread it.

Are you aware that steroids cause hair loss for those prone to MPB? GLL has some info on what steroids cause / don't cause hair loss in his experience.

modified

hairloss expert
rugby1233 said:
modified said:

So now it's:

Hair transplant (Nov/15)
Leg lengthening (???)
Steroids (???)

Are you aware that steroids cause hair loss for those prone to MPB? GLL has some info on what steroids cause / don't cause hair loss in his experience.

I'm taking dutasteride already which should counteract the effect. I'd just be taking low dose testosterone cypionate/enanthate which I don't think would be a major issue with dutasteride on board.

Joncoping

Normie
modified said:
Workcel or rich parents?

Workcel. I was born bottom 5% looks but top 5% intelligence. My parents also built enough lies and confidence into me that I was able to get through all my education before I hit the wall mentally and fell apart for realizing how impossible it is to get good girls as an ugly guy. So now I make lots of money. It's my one source of hope - that maybe I can buy my way out of this hell.

Agreed on the natty lifting. I've counted calories perfectly, maintained ideal macros, done everything every fitness guide suggests, and still gotten nowhere from it.

LMAO, top 5% intelligence but trains natty and takes the advice of fitness guides where the guys promoting it are on a litre of gear

modified

hairloss expert
Joncoping said:
modified said:

LMAO, top 5% intelligence but trains natty and takes the advice of fitness guides where the guys promoting it are on a litre of gear

I'm an idealist. At least I was up to this point.

marty

Slayer
Denny said:
bump for dbol discussion

Tried it once for 2 and half weeks at 20mg per day.  Cycle was cut short due to surgery for an infected ingrown toenail. Gained 1 inch on my chest, half inch on my arms albeit "I have a 6'7 arm span so a lot to fill out" and increased my bench press one rep max by 25 pounds.  Kept all the gains, but was not at my genetic limit yet and I am not prone to hair loss so no problems with that.

Reflex

Lookism God
yeah but how much do they keep when they come off

Denny

Incel
clown said:
Oral only cycles are cope

I woud never run an oral only cycle. I'm talking about say 400-600mg of test added as a base, maybe even just trt level amounts.