dgfhadfh

Scar Tissue

Slayer
ayyyyyyyyy3 said:
I'm sick of people in general treating me as less valuable, less of a human because I'm not pretty. Pretty girls like my sister and her friends act as if I'm literally subhuman, they think they're worth more than me. Men will treat you like a waste of space, women will treat you like you're stupid and ignorant and pretty girls themselves will treat you like you're below them. My family love my sister more, it's a sad evolutionary fact that pretty people are perceived as better in all aspects. They are the infinitely wise and beautiful elves, you are the primitive and hideous orc. A completely different species
I'd just like to say a big FUCK. YOU.
I'm sick of it and I'm so glad I can work from home now, don't need to go out and deal with people anymore.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HarryBalls

Coper
ayyyyyyyyy3 said:
My family love my sister more, it's a sad evolutionary fact that pretty people are perceived as better in all aspects. They are the infinitely wise and beautiful elves, you are the primitive and hideous orc. A completely different species
She has one gazillion more chances to procreate. It's just natural selection to direct their resources and attention to her boyo.

Same when one son is good looking and other is ugly. Parents will love and support the goodlooking way more.