Desire is the cause for Most Suffering in life; Minimalism is the Only Way Out

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,182
Reputation
1,110
Just live a minimalist life with little want for money, jobs, degrees, women, clubbing 
and other material pleasure.
U are whole and enough as a person. U need nothing external. U feel u do, due to cultural brainwashing and advertising. 

Just appreciate what u do have and do not be greedy. Share and help others in need.

U will die and all the sex and money u have wud be worthless. Just being free of material and biological desires without needing anything external is the path to freedom and happiness.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,182
Reputation
1,110
Jordy said:
true

but cope
The true cope is thinking being goodlooking and fucking women will satisfy u, it will not. 
I know goodlooking slayers who are miserable and fed up of their girlfriends nagging them.
 

Legalizer

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2016
Messages
1,099
Reputation
2
What if you meditate hard enough to detach yourself from the need to feel detached, so you go back to hedonism and materialism while staying detach from the attachment feeling.

That would be like running low emphaty psychopath game
 
J

Jordy

Guest
zyzz007 said:
Jordy said:
true

but cope
The true cope is thinking being goodlooking and fucking women will satisfy u, it will not. 
I know goodlooking slayers who are miserable and fed up of their girlfriends nagging them.
it's sure as hell better to be goodlooking than not

but this world is all about material things so u get showered by all the bullshit everywhere u go, it's impossible to escape it
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,182
Reputation
1,110
Jordy said:
zyzz007 said:
The true cope is thinking being goodlooking and fucking women will satisfy u, it will not. 
I know goodlooking slayers who are miserable and fed up of their girlfriends nagging them.
it's sure as hell better to be goodlooking than not

but this world is all about material things so u get showered by all the bullshit everywhere u go, it's impossible to escape it
only if u want attention and the spotlight and u have a big ego and need constant validation and u want to party and go out all the time.
I was happiest being ugly and left alone to do what I want when I wanted and not being bothered by people.
[hr]
hospen said:
zyzz007 said:
The true cope is thinking being goodlooking and fucking women will satisfy u, it will not. 
I know goodlooking slayers who are miserable and fed up of their girlfriends nagging them.

why the fuck must our dopamine receptors be so screwed :rambo2:

why can't we be happy just from breathing the fresh air and the local bakery smells just like when we were 4
Exactly, as I said its cultural brainwashing and pressure and advertising that pressures all of us into thinking we need this or that external thing otherwise we are losers and not complete as human beings. Sure women and sex is a need but so is food, u dont see men in africa being laughed at daily and called losers for not being able to get lots of food and money.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,182
Reputation
1,110
Legalizer said:
What if you meditate hard enough to detach yourself from the need to feel detached, so you go back to hedonism and materialism while staying detach from the attachment feeling.

That would be like running low emphaty psychopath game
:what:
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,182
Reputation
1,110
Thebeautifulone said:
Legittt as always. Pretty sure this is a buddhist way of thinking.
Then the buddhist are very smart people.
 

kibo

Chad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,836
Reputation
1
zyzz007 said:
Just live a minimalist life with little want for money, jobs, degrees, women, clubbing 
and other material pleasure.
U are whole and enough as a person. U need nothing external. U feel u do, due to cultural brainwashing and advertising. 

Just appreciate what u do have and do not be greedy. Share and help others in need.

U will die and all the sex and money u have wud be worthless. Just being free of material and biological desires without needing anything external is the path to freedom and happiness.
strong avatar to content ratio
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,182
Reputation
1,110
kibo said:
zyzz007 said:
Just live a minimalist life with little want for money, jobs, degrees, women, clubbing 
and other material pleasure.
U are whole and enough as a person. U need nothing external. U feel u do, due to cultural brainwashing and advertising. 

Just appreciate what u do have and do not be greedy. Share and help others in need.

U will die and all the sex and money u have wud be worthless. Just being free of material and biological desires without needing anything external is the path to freedom and happiness.
strong avatar to content ratio
u mirin brah?
 

offthewall

Slayer
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
2,621
Reputation
105
How to do this in our modern society where everything conspires against this type of life? Workcel for a year and move to a much poorer country, live by the sea? I'm planning on this
 

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
10,460
Reputation
318
I've recently embraced the minimalist lifestyle, after having a lot of financial success at an early age, but it didnt make me happy at all, just had a lot of stuff I never used. 

I am happiest when I'm just doing simple things like eating a good meal or playing video games or hanging with my family.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,182
Reputation
1,110
Amnesia said:
I've recently embraced the minimalist lifestyle, after having a lot of financial success at an early age, but it didnt make me happy at all, just had a lot of stuff I never used. 

I am happiest when I'm just doing simple things like eating a good meal or playing video games or hanging with my family.
Yeh this is exactly what I am talking about.
 

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
Joined
Aug 11, 2015
Messages
7,138
Reputation
4
Thebeautifulone said:
Legittt as always. Pretty sure this is a buddhist way of thinking.

Yep. As difficult as it may be, it's far easier to remove desires, than it is to permanently fulfill them.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,182
Reputation
1,110
offthewall said:
How to do this in our modern society where everything conspires against this type of life? Workcel for a year and move to a much poorer country, live by the sea? I'm planning on this
best way is just to not give a fuck and always be contented even if u are "failing" at achieving what society says u need to be successful.
 

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
10,460
Reputation
318
zyzz007 said:
offthewall said:
How to do this in our modern society where everything conspires against this type of life? Workcel for a year and move to a much poorer country, live by the sea? I'm planning on this
best way is just to not give a fuck and always be contented even if u are "failing" at achieving what society says u need to be successful.

Exactly this, as soon as I stopped living my life the way society says I should I was happy. I stopped trying to impress other people with a big apartment, new BMW,etc. None of those things made ME happy, only others. LOL

Just start living 100% the way that makes YOU happy, FUCK SOCIETY.
 
Top