Describe what you see when you look in the mirror

I am an abomination beyond subhuman, I haven't seen my reflection in the mirror in a while. This is what I saw 

disgusting jimmy neutron alien forehead 

negative canthal tilt plus glasses

Cystic Acne
[img=200x200]http://images.medicinenet.com/images/slideshow/boils_s4_cystic_acne.jpg[/img]
severe chapped lips

framecel 
[img=350x200]http://positiveexposure.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Billy-1a.jpg[/img]
Type 1 skin genetics

5ft11dwarf manlet/ average framecel is 6ft2 plus this is how framecels see me

Chad

Incel
Hunter eyes with positive canthal tilt
Perfect eyebrows
Clear skin
Okay colouring (not golden enough like vertu)
High protruding cheekbones
Wide jaw like johny depps
All in harmony.

Steam

Slayer
गांड मरा भोसडीके

ridiculously_likeable

Infinite Divine PSL Incarnation
mrz said:
I'm pretty happy with how I look really, I think I was strong 7 when I was younger, like looking at pictures of myself when I was a JB or even early teens up to ~19 I would rate myself back then as a 7, though at my peak I was like slim/fit + dark tanned + had nw0, only significant flaw I had was my skin was pretty bleh in quantity of acne though not really severity. I don't really think I'm more than -2 since then, biggest issue is shit tier hair genetics kicked in, but my shit tier skin genetics calmed down at least. I also filled out a lot but I'm not really fat or anything just don't have the same naturally slender and fit despite not doing shit thing going for me, and though I still get tan I'm not as tan as I was then still. I wish I had more confidence when I was younger in retrospect cuz I always felt like I looked like shit, but really looking at old pictures of myself when I was young I don't see my young self as looking like shit now.
:dennis:

mr sane and ultimately self-aware strikes again

reeve24

King of Chads
HQNP
I see a guy that goes from normie to chadlite with squinting

Time to book that eye surgery

Mewtwo

Slayer
Chad said:
Hunter eyes with positive canthal tilt
Perfect eyebrows
Clear skin
Okay colouring (not golden enough like vertu)
High protruding cheekbones
Wide jaw like johny depps
All in harmony.
Can I buy your account?

ridiculously_likeable

Infinite Divine PSL Incarnation
fuckgoebbelz said:
Having superior confidence would have undoubtedly been beneficial to me and would have resulted in me having sex at least three different times with essential certainty.

For example when I was 15 and suggested a girl sucked my cock and she responded by suggesting that I fucked her instead.

Or when I was 19 and a girl said she would let me fuck her.

Or when I was 22 and a girl came and laid down next to me at a festival after strongly indicating she wanted me to fuck her.

In retrospect I think the girl who explained how anal sex sounded appealing to her over the phone to me when I was 16 or so may have let me fuck her as well.

I may have been able to get a handjob or something from the 13 year old who wrote me a note about how cute I was when I was in 8th grade, I don't know.
everyone feels like that about their past, its called rosy retrospection and/or doesnt really count

---

to the op, i see  a lot of duct tape

KEy21

King of Chads
When I look with my shirt off: A Slightly above average normie with potential and a huge body halo

I think to myself I’ll ascend to high end Chad with 3 surgeries (which includes LL) but I’m held back in attractiveness due to manlet (I’m a weak 5’8” ) and held back due to higher BF when I bulk, but when I cut mog 100% of most gyms.

But I have slight norwooding. If I get my surgeries and I Norwood further it will jeopardize everything.

MBuu

Slayer
Acne scars
Overbite
Jawcel
High bf%
High hairline, possibly norwooding?
Dinaric nose
Shit eyebrow density
Shit beard density

I can think of much more, but this is what's at the top of my mind rn