• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Describe the users of lookism

allindaeyes

Banned
avg. user is avg IRL so like 4, maybe 5. There are a few true sub humans and few good looking ones, the good looking ones are truly mentally scarred/fucked up

Chad

Joke
I dont understand why whenever soembody decent looking post here they go "why are you here" 

Lmao its because all slayers are here buddyboyo get with the program.
Should be changed to SlayerIsland.com

Bojack

PSL Hall of Fame
subhumans who are 3/10 and live in their mothers basements

Jesus Christ

Regular
Genetic inferior subhumans.

merlin said:
allindaeyes said:
the good looking ones are truly mentally scarred/fucked up

In what ways?

What's everyones opinion on IcedEarth's 'average shitty advicer'

> is in his 20's
> neet
> working class
> narcissistic
> 6ft tall at least Lol not really
> much better looking than average hahahaha
> has no irl friends
> has big dick hihihihihi
> has little to no irl sexual experience
> has actual homo tendencies

Datjaw

Banned
I'm probably one of the best looking users here (23)

The only reason I visit sites like this is because my mind is fked up from going from incel tier low dimorphism to almost 8/10 in the space of less then a year, the change was too much for me to handle at the time, this is when the redpill really hit me deep, nothing in my personality changed but my appearence did, and guys who woud shun me before now wanted to be my friend and girls started to throw themselves at me.  I truely believe I was blessed with one of the best late pubertys of all time, I would love to post my pictures here and show how I looked at 19 on my last day of school compared to now at 23, the difference is mind blowing

The game changer was was jaw growth spurt, I legit had the jaw of a 14 year at 19 but now at 23 I jawmog almost every guy in sight

TheTrews

Regular
@ techno viking

I'd like to send you another pm if that's OK. Please can you unblock me. Thanks.

Miss Click

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Datjaw said:
I'm probably one of the best looking users here (23)

The only reason I visit sites like this is because my mind is fked up from going from incel tier low dimorphism to almost 8/10 in the space of less then a year, the change was too much for me to handle at the time, this is when the redpill really hit me deep, nothing in my personality changed but my appearence did, and guys who woud shun me before now wanted to be my friend and girls started to throw themselves at me.  I truely believe I was blessed with one of the best late pubertys of all time, I would love to post my pictures here and show how I looked at 19 on my last day of school compared to now at 23, the difference is mind blowing

The game changer was was jaw growth spurt, I legit had the jaw of a 14 year at 19 but now at 23 I jawmog almost every guy in sight

this happened. im waiting for pics since its hard for me to believe you had a 2nd puberty and became a 8/10 on a vegan diet. timestamp the pics if you take them to prove the authenticity, thanks

Datjaw

Banned
I sent a PM to one user hopefully he can back me up here, I'm not sending out any more Im smart enough not to spread my pics around a website like this

Datjaw

Banned
Boyo said:
He sent the pm to me... holy shit this guy is a fraud he didnt even provide a before pic and the after pic looks like some angle work and still looks like shit

i have a shit jaw and still amog this guy

What angle work lol?

Well, if you do amog me then you really must be living life on super easy mode because I clean up on tinder and in clubs as is so you must be obviously on another slayer level to me then lol

4/10 in looks

Ectomorphic body type

Average to above average height

Most are high inhibition and highly non neurotypical

lono

Banned
I dont reckognize ]the majority of the users nowadays.

Only the old guard.

Franktank = manlet

montross = anteater

linger = flanged

colez = biscuit

vertu = pyrite

sensdep = duckcall

mist = ugh

strax = perseverence