• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Describe the first week of college for these two guys

They arrive age 18, at their college freshman dorm. First guy is 6'3" 200lbs, second guy is 5'8" 120lbs. I would predict instant centre of attention/high status for the jock, and very cold one word answer reactions from people towards the nerd. Jock would slay 3-4 girls in the first 2 weeks, and would fall in with a cool social circle of chads and chadettes. Nerd would be unspokenly excluded and forced out of any social interactions, eventually would fall in with an aspie minecraft incel crew of fellow ugly guys.

IcedEarth

Rotter
Severe Retard said:
aspies always taking two extremes'

classic of autism only seeing black and white

this, both of those guys would be a tiny segment of the population most dudes are between those two

Severe Retard said:

Bingo 

Thats the only way aspies can manipulate data enough to justify their crackpot theories though :lol:

Anakind

Champion
Severe Retard said:

You have the exact same scenario in every school with at least 1,000 students. So the example is perfect.

ColezRightFoot said:
Severe Retard said:

Bingo 

Thats the only way aspies can manipulate data enough to justify their crackpot theories though :lol:

Just lol at calling me an aspie, it is like the high horse moral superiority word of this forum. I don't even deny this is a asblack and white as it gets, but I'm just looking for people views on the top and bottom 20%.