Describe how others perceive you

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
People often say I am radiating negativity heavily, even the ones who consider themselves to be very pessimistic and depressed and think nobody else could make them feel worse.

Annoyed tone of voice, resentfulness, lack of willingness, exhaustion, sad or angry facial expression, deep introversion, antisocial, refusing to behave in a conformal way, tight-lipped, expressing negative emotions very clearly, etc., that's me in a nuthsell.

What's your own experience?

D.R.

Banned
Serious, tense, angry, introverted, emotionless.

Vertu

Incel
Bad boy, cocky, tactless, cold and calculating.

People pretty much perceive me as the prototypical god. These three things are a guarantee in my life 1) slaying pussy, 2) getting rich, 3) getting famous. You just CANNOT be me and fail. "Destined for success" isn't a myth of a saying. It's very real.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
I still think the proneness to feel bad is the result of the specific neurological wiring rather than the direct result of some environmental stresses alone.

As such, your disordered mind would probably end up disordered no matter how happy or successful you were, i.e. no matter how attractive and demanded you were. There is always some "reason" to feel bad and such reason only represents the mind's necessity to search for causative patterns. It doesn't include the option your perception is slightly off and thus you see some things more clearly and some other things more dim.

People are often intimidated by me because of my height and ugliness, but after a while they realize I'm not a bad chap. Failio effect

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
RodgerRabbit said:
At first sight -> uncomfortable, insecure, annoyed, melancholic 

Face to face -> negative, cynical, resentful, bitter, resigned, low self esteem
Cool, people share similar impression when they meet me. :)

IcedEarth

Slayer
just lol buddy boyo said:
I don't know because I don't ask people and they don't tell me what they think of me
I would like to know how subhuman they think I am
to know that you need high EQ and if you had high EQ you'd be able to influence people better and get laid even with your current face, thus there's no way for you to end up here unless you are an autist who's got no self-awereness or a degenerate troll who likes to troll people like this

IcedEarth

Slayer
just lol buddy boyo said:
The fuck is EQ nigger?
emotional intelligence, it's directly correlated with success unlike IQ which only measures your skills with maths which only matters in being a workcel engineer and not the boss wiping his ass with that engineer

IcedEarth

Slayer
Severe Retard said:
Joke around too much, never serious, observant, analytical, opinionated,"my way or the high way" mentality, manipulative,blunt, insensitive
and narcissistic and closet homo too

IcedEarth

Slayer
Severe Retard said:
IcedEarth said:
and narcissistic and closet homo too
i don't think ive ever in my life spoken about my looks with friends EVER

they have spoken about my looks a lot though srs
you don't need to speak of your looks to come across as haughty and faggy

Underdeveoped looking I think. Most people do not expect that I am college age, becasue I have a beta face and a small frame. I look about 15. My voice has an annoying irritating tone to it, which I am sure puts people off. Overall I think I am perceived as a weird high cortisol loser.

Bojack

Lookism God
Vertu said:
Bad boy, cocky, tactless, cold and calculating.

People pretty much perceive me as the prototypical god. These three things are a guarantee in my life 1) slaying pussy, 2) getting rich, 3) getting famous. You just CANNOT be me and fail. "Destined for success" isn't a myth of a saying. It's very real.
:cage:

allindaeyes

Banned
Somewhat cocky, arrogant, smart, sometimes pissed off ( contributes to 2nd trait. Its mainly because I can have a resting bitch face sometimes )

ethmlethiqcel

Gigachad
Gorilla Crew
Calm, funny, smart, young.

People often say I'm impossible to read or wonder if I dislike them though. I assume they would say I'm frustrating but no one has ever said anything bad about me that I've found out about.

RearRob

High T dirty faggot
kinda funny and intelligent, but he says "fuck" and "fag" too much

ullzzangincel

Lookism God
JustTheWayYouAre said:
People often say I am radiating negativity heavily, even the ones who consider themselves to be very pessimistic and depressed and think nobody else could make them feel worse.

Annoyed tone of voice, resentfulness, lack of willingness, exhaustion, sad or angry facial expression, deep introversion, antisocial, refusing to behave in a conformal way, tight-lipped, expressing negative emotions very clearly, etc., that's me in a nuthsell.

What's your own experience?
autist af ngl.

Very high trust face, look young, shy/harmless? Maybe slightly cute? Definitely not genetics worthy of being passed on tho. At my worst maybe I seem weird/autistic