• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

[Depression]My life is legit over at 18

I  got rejected from the colleges for the second time now, it means I am NEET for one more year,it means my parents will fuck my psychology for one more year more , god , I am not sure if I would commit suicide or not.(srs)

I already lost one year because of my mental disorders and being a lazyfuck,people in my age are all in universities while I just lost one more year,this is LEGIT the worst day of my life.just be NT just be NT , this is the key to hapiness

Surgery+Roids=Ascension said:
Your life was over the very instant your descendants from 100000 years ago first mated.

ooh your signature is really what should I do now

Viral

Regular
go to community college? i started school dropped out and went back to it.

Viral said:
go to community college? i started school dropped out and went back to it.

I'm not from the states,here in Europe system is drastically different(at least in my country)

I'm not even sure if I can log in again to here,my parents would probably take my devices like I was a 5 y/o cuck,but I can't blame them,its my fault to be a lazyfuck aspie

dante

Joke
sorry to hear that, if you cant get into uni this year do something in the meantime , find a job or develop some skills. Plenty of people go to college when they're 20+...

IceCutter

Megastar
IWannabeGoodLooking said:
I already lost one year because of my mental disorders and being a lazyfuck

yes your yourself are entirely to blame for this

nice that you acknowledge this

Suicide, go ER, whatever, but know deep down the person to blame most is yourself

what do you mean one more year?

can't you go to other universities or can you only go to the ones you applied to?

damn that sucks boyo, how old are you now

IceCutter said:
I already lost one year because of my mental disorders and being a lazyfuck

Suicide, go ER, whatever, but know deep down the person to blame most is yourself

You're right,there is no need to blame another person but me for this situation, they gave me the best oppurtinity but my aspie self is the only one to blame
anyway yeah I'll get a job tbh I always wanted to be a MD but it's impossible from not it seems..

Daniel Conns Little Pecker said:
what do you mean one more year?

can't you go to other universities or can you only go to the ones you applied to?

damn that sucks boyo, how old are you now

I got rejected from the all universities I applied, that means I lost a year and I can't reapply till next June, I am turning 19 in this October.

IceCutter

Megastar
IceCutter said:

You're right,there is no need to blame another person but me for this situation, they gave me the best oppurtinity but my aspie self is the only one to blame
anyway yeah I'll get a job tbh I always wanted to be a MD but it's impossible from not it seems..
Refreshing reply post my friend

Repped

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
So ur 18 and can live with ur parents, no need to workcel and can spend ur time doing whatever the fuck you want for another year? Yeah sounds horrible, you should probably end it ASAP op.

ugliest

Champion
tbh get a job as a security guard, you prob are big if you looksmaxed and gymceled/roided, do some drug dealing on the side to make life more interesting

RealRob said:
So ur 18 and can live with ur parents, no need to workcel and can spend ur time doing whatever the fuck you want for another year? Yeah sounds horrible, you should probably end it ASAP op.

No , it ain't like that, I guess you're from the united states which has a different education system-anyway here we have test in order to apply universities (of course not in every department but for medicine for example) I failed on it twice (last year and this year,because of my low IQ), and the thing is (which is very normal) my parents are really mad at me and they have some mental disorders too, which means I'll probably get my ass kicked out from the house , find a job and meanwhile I need to study to pass these exams
anyway,as I said before there is noone else but me to blame, I own the all guilt so I dont have a right to complain sadly

No wonder you didn't get into uni if you can't even remember what age you are

I am 21 years old but never had a serious relationship

(one of your previous threads)

Stop making alts you weird fuck

lazyfuck aspie said:
No wonder you didn't get into uni if you can't even remember what age you are

I am 21 years old but never had a serious relationship

(one of your previous threads)

Stop making alts you weird fuck

damn boy your username describes me anyway, I also said I was 53 years old from Alberta somewhere it doesn't make sense tho I am telling the truth here-no shit , I also wish that this topic was fake but it is sadly not.

IceCutter

Megastar
IntenseSuffering said:
Lets go to see Gandy together

ketzdinio

Rotter
exact same boat as you

I have exams I need to pass to get into uni/college, but i keep messing up. My parents are starting to get impatient, and they want me to get a job after being mostly home for 1.5 years. Now I have to worry about working on top of the already troublesome exams

i could hardly concentrate the first time I did the exam, now all this time later I'm even worse. My mental health is legit spiraling out of control.