DEPRESSING Age pill (pics)(35+ y/o = DEATH)

faggot

Slayer
From JOCK:

(on right)

to INCEL:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

IcedEarth

Slayer
lol now you get it why I fuck whores and don't stress myself with clubs

REM

Cuck
just recently, a maxfac aware me on the problem: "Your condition [deficient midface] will get even worse over the years, so take take in account. Then I asked her what would she do, if she was in my place and she told me: "I'd probably find a way how to cope with that". Future is dark.

Joncoping

Normie
This phaggot was given EVERYTHING. Yet he became a fat fuck and didn't jump on fin. It's like nature is gifting the biggest idiots who don't appreciate their gifts just lol

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
I think it works like this: For an ugly guy or average, life is truly over at 35, because you simply become uglier and get less opportunities.

If you are decent looking, you might get uglier, however If you keep your hair in check, hold a low  bodyfat and workout, you can still look pretty good and have an active good sexlife with girls some years younger.

Anakind

King of Chads
The process starts far sooner. At around 25 your growth hormone levels go down the drain and the freshness disappears from your face. You will see.

Fat is the leading killer of faces.

Most guys get fat in their late 20's to early thirty's.  If you don't get fat age isn't a killer.

Trunks

Coper
it is not so much the age

he is fat and little bald, hair style is ugly now

facial expression is bad too

redmanlet

Banned
Thats why you gotta capitalize on youth and settle down, if that is your thing

[video=youtube]
fuck man this guy was a legit 9.5/10 in his prime and looks even better in motion

agepill of piss