'Depressed' women are pathetic

lanklet

Coper
The vast majority of 'depressed' women just mine their emotions so that they can extract self-pity to fuel their self-indulgent personalities.  They can never know the pain of real depression, it's all just a cry for attention for them.

Real depression is a crushing void that weighs down on your body, not a melodramatic influx of random sadness.  The fact that most women describe their 'depression' as the latter shows that they don't know what the fuck they're actually feeling.

Example:

[video=youtube]
The worst part is that she has other videos that show her with her boyfriend.  Seriously a terrible excuse for a human being.

lanklet

Coper
rigidity said:
how's your gf doing
If you're genuinely asking how she is, she's fine.

If you're trying to point out any potential irony in my post, you should just stop.  I never said I was depressed currently, but I went through about a ~year period where it was pretty bad, so I have some experience.

My depression went down significantly when I got a gf, unsurprisingly.  Everyone knows that being in a relationship alleviates depression...the fact that this girl (and most 'depressed' women) regularly are in relationships proves that they're just bullshitting.

Actually depressed men are more pathetic imo becasue high testosterone is linked to a vastly lower rate of depression.

Also lmao @ just becasue you have a bf/gf you shouldn't be depressed you permacel no life faggots are pathetic :lol:

shitposter

Normie
lanklet said:
[quote pid='36998' dateline='1437525713']
the fact that this girl (and most 'depressed' women) regularly are in relationships proves that they're just bullshitting.
[/quote]

Not really because woman have never experienced the pain of inceldom.  It is kind of like a lot of posters here are depressed, but some kid living in the jungles of Africa could never understand how someone with food, internet and a roof over their head be depressed.

lanklet

Coper
ColezRightFoot said:
Actually depressed men are more pathetic imo becasue high testosterone is linked to a vastly lower rate of depression.

Also lmao @ just becasue you have a bf/gf you shouldn't be depressed you permacel no life faggots are pathetic :lol:
Most men aren't high T Chads who have everything going for them, while most women (4+) DO have options going for them.

When you consider that most men are in the 80% that women don't find attractive (and the fact that most men aren't blessed with high T), it's more reasonable for them to be depressed.  You're just buying into the whole 'man up' nonsense.