depressed and confused about which surgeries do I need

Decisionphase

Subhuman
21 M. 1,5 or 2/10 probably.
5,8 ft 145lb.
first sorry for my bad english. i learnt english with russians  at online games.
Had weak chin ,shit jaw line, big and long forehead, bump on head, and head shaped like eggman plus balding. went several consults with orthos and rejected 2/4. And orthos which agreed ineed surgery said they will do ccw .
i had my last gf when im 14-15. Classic puberty fucked me. Im depressed because i had eggman long hair style and before i saw eggman i didnt think it looks bad. Its not about girls or etc for me. I just want to me better in mirrors or photos. I have no problem with talking to people. I have great friends but i always refuse their offers to hang out.

This is my bump
i.imgur.com/usccgNV.jpg 
this is my head/face hair loss photos with wet hair
imgur.com/a/9yuqr (so broad and long forehead with so weak lower third)
i love my hair style but fuck winds. especially from right or left. I want to say i was never norwood 1. I was norwood 2 maximum and im nw 3 now. Always looking like shit when i cut my hair short cuz of headshape and no hair at sides.

imgim.com/img_20151129_180623.jpg my front profile which i dont have problems so much. I could date 2 girls(one of them was 0/10 before surgery) i met online(some jaw surgery platforms) but i reject them because i feel im not looking like my front profile always. I could give my front profile minimum 4/10 but i think im 1.5 or 2 /10
my side profile which i hate imgim.com/img_20151129_180115.jpg

my ceph imgim.com/sefoelet.jpg

all the photos were from some forums i posted like 1 year ago
i think my case is same as 
mcgannfacialdesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/BSSRO-genioplasty.jpg with hair loss

What im doing now. im taking finas for 2months with nizoral. because hair loss making my problems worse i must stop the process until i did something about others.
I had 4 problem in my head. Weak chinjaw/balding/bump on head/shit head shape(i feel like im looking like eggman but im not sure).
I consulted about bump with one doctor like 5 months ago and he can its easy to solve but there will be scar instead of bump.

Im confused that jaw surgery wont give me points. I have already big and long face and maybe jaw surgery will make it bigger and longer. And maybe problem is not my jaw or chin and problem is my forehead or eggman headshape. 

After jaw surgery im thinking about remove bump and gettin hairtransplant at temples. I will use finasteride rest of my life or until looking good at shaved head.

Must i go jaw surgery or which surgeries do i need to looking normal?

Decisionphase

Subhuman
djKhaled said:
You need BSSO with rotation.
i know it. but it wont fix my ugliness this is my fear. If it will worse my appearance ill probably suicide. Eggman has good lower third. My only two difference from eggman are broad forehead(idont know good or bad) and weaker lower third. ill go impaction+bbso with rotation probably but i just want to ask you guys because you have probably better knowledge about aesthetics

Decisionphase

Subhuman
why no more advice. is my situation hopeless as i thought? or everyone think ccw jaw surgery can add points? i had huge egg shape head and forehead long+big face and my biggest fear ccw surgery made my face longer and bigger.

Doomedcel

Incel
Dude, the best way you can get some advice would be to actually book a consultation with a doctor IRL, and go talk to him. Come back to us to let us know what he told you. We can tell you just so much, but we're not people who spent years learning and studying the art of plastic surgery, we're mostly just miserable, ugly virgins who're in a similar situation as you are. Good luck mate.

ethnicslayer

Incel
first of all id say your problem is 90% in your mind and no amount of surgery will fix this.

The other 10% can be fixed via surgery.  Id probably recommend u see a maxilliofacial surgeon who specializes in aesthetics.  you already know the CCW rotation is critical.  Look into other osteotomies like ZSO or even implants.  Hair transplants are good these days too.  

Also, youre way too hard on yourself. 2/10 is like deformed. youre more like 4/10 depending on your eye area etc.

asiancel

King of Chads
lefort at the very minimum, with enough counter clockwie rotation so that your gnial angle is around 110 degrees. don't bother doing anything else until you get this life changing and saving operation booked first

Decisionphase

Subhuman
ethnicslayer said:
first of all id say your problem is 90% in your mind and no amount of surgery will fix this.

The other 10% can be fixed via surgery.  Id probably recommend u see a maxilliofacial surgeon who specializes in aesthetics.  you already know the CCW rotation is critical.  Look into other osteotomies like ZSO or even implants.  Hair transplants are good these days too.  

Also, youre way too hard on yourself. 2/10 is like deformed. youre more like 4/10 depending on your eye area etc.
if eggman is 2 or 1/10 and jzansa(young photos not fat) is 2/10, i cant be 4/10 with that fivehead and jaw.

my eye area is good i think(no negative tilt). nice dark brows with normal eyes. i.imgur.com/esNPs0b.jpg if u dont look my forehead , my face isnot fucking so bad with recessed jaw too.

i just feel so depressed sometimes. looking my old photos i was looking like freak with short hair(i had v shape hairline whole my life). i just dont know why my family didnt go head reduction surgery.

Sometimes u think ur appearance cant be worse . But life is shit and surprise you are fucking balding too.

ethnicslayer

Incel
Decisionphase said:
ethnicslayer said:

if eggman is 2 or 1/10 and jzansa(young photos not fat) is 2/10, i cant be 4/10 with that fivehead and jaw.

my eye area is good i think(no negative tilt). nice dark brows with normal eyes. i.imgur.com/esNPs0b.jpg if u dont look my forehead , my face isnot fucking so bad with recessed jaw too.

i just feel so depressed sometimes. looking my old photos i was looking like freak with short hair(i had v shape hairline whole my life). i just dont know why my family didnt go head reduction surgery.

Sometimes u think ur appearance cant be worse . But life is shit and surprise you are fucking balding too.
zoloft is good