depressed about ORb

boba

Cuck
Any body else completely bummed out about orb, and the fact he and his normie friend s were completely trolling us the entire time?
The little sliver of hope i had , had the "orb paradox" as the foundation. Now that it was revealed he is a a complete normie who slays and laughs at us with his fantastic looks I don't no if there is any hope left. I guess there is still brio but i'm starting to be skeptical of him aswell . looks theory always wins

boba said:
Any body else completely bummed out about orb, and the fact he and his normie friend s were completely trolling us the entire time?
The little sliver of hope i had , had the "orb paradox" as the foundation. Now that it was revealed he is a a complete normie who slays and laughs at us with his fantastic looks I don't no if there is any hope left. I guess there is still brio but i'm starting to be skeptical of him aswell . looks theory always wins
no
i almost laughed when i found out he was trolling
just lol @ the deluded incels clinging to cope

OnTheRun

Slayer
He wasn't trolling ffs. He's trying to do damage control and clean his name now

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
He was not trolling, and most likely ure just another orb alt account, jesus christ this is pathetic.

kibo

Chad
you guys sure that retard was really trolling?I doubt it.
Unless he is totally autistic his looks would bring him pussy.If he is having that gook as gf than obviously he sucks ass at being nt and he had to fish below his league.Then all his trolling is not really trolling,if you have to date a lot beneath your league as male you are  loser

RealRob said:
He was not trolling, and most likely ure just another orb alt account, jesus christ this is pathetic.
This. Anyone who believes Orb was trolling is legitimately mentally impaired. No normal person would put in the obsessive amount of time and effort that he did (and is continuing to do), including time spent on tinychat.

It's obvious to anyone with an IQ over 100 that he's trying to retrofit his story as a form of damage control now that he's decided he doesn't want all that shit out there in public.

kibo

Chad
The Big Dipper said:
RealRob said:
This. Anyone who believes Orb was trolling is legitimately mentally impaired. No normal person would put in the obsessive amount of time and effort that he did (and is continuing to do), including time spent on tinychat.

It's obvious to anyone with an IQ over 100 that he's trying to retrofit his story as a form of damage control now that he's decided he doesn't want all that shit out there in public.
Considering he is making these gayass vids where he is just posing like faggot he needs to be doxxed hardcore

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
The Big Dipper said:
RealRob said:

Well, the explanation was: "some friends stole my phone and trolled me" .. Makes no sense at all, he have been continiously uploading new pictures and videos in a time period of like 3 years.

You telling us that ur friends stole your phone every week for three fucking years, Orb?

:jordan:

J

Jordy

RealRob said:
The Big Dipper said:

Well, the explanation was: "some friends stole my phone and trolled me" .. Makes no sense at all, he have been continiously uploading new pictures and videos in a time period of like 3 years.

You telling us that ur friends stole your phone every week for three fucking years, Orb?

:jordan:
plus he was on tinychat with brio

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
The Big Dipper said:
RealRob said:

Im unaware, was he pretty involved with the community back in the day?

Scum

Coper
Autism is a disease caused by a lack of female attraction and attention. Nobody who is good looking is autistic.

Ugly --> incel --> autistic.

Anyone not completely delusional knew Orb was a typical 6/10 normalfag.

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
The Big Dipper said:
RealRob said:

OccamsRazorBurn said:
The Big Dipper said:

OccamsRazorBurn