Deluding yourself into thinking you’re taller than you actually are.

lookism3919

Subhuman
Sometimes whenever I get so depressed and suicidal about my height that my brain goes into defence mode and makes me believe my delusions for a bit. I’ll be walking down the sidewalk for example and I’ll think I’m at least 6’1, simultaneously thinking I am a top-tier male model like Blue or Barrett. Sometimes it hurts so much feeling short so you gotta do this.

also, when I’m public, I’m constantly analyzing every persons height. I’ll be inside a Mcdonald’s waiting for my order for example and I’ll be making sure I stand up still, not leaning on anything (makes me shorter). I will estimate everyone’s height in the mcdonald’s and if someone is taller than me, it affects me self-esteem. If I was around people shorter than me, that is the only way I could feel okay-ish about my height.

but let’s be real here, most women nowadays are at least 5’8, that’s brutal bro. In just a few decades (depending on where you live), 6’3-5 men wouldn’t be considered that tall. After browsing tiktok a lot, I noticed a lot of the houses in the States have high ceilings, presumably because of an increase in tall families. So even height affects the architecture of a house, that’s how important height is. Just look at houses in poor countries, most of the time it’s low ceilings because they’re short. That’s just an observation I noticed.

have similar height insecurities? Let me know. Share your thoughts.

Munificent

https://youtu.be/a37tFLckO40?t=146
HQNP
After browsing tiktok a lot, I noticed a lot of the houses in the States have high ceilings, presumably because of an increase in tall families. So even height affects the architecture of a house, that’s how important height is.
:cage2:

But seriously, what height are you?

badteeth

Incel
Autists
If you believe your taller than you are too strongly then you might start a fight/argument with the wrong person.

Munificent

https://youtu.be/a37tFLckO40?t=146
HQNP
5’8.5”
I’m 6’3
I don’t notice people’s heights that much
Often people look tall, only for me to pass them and realise I’m much taller
If there’s a taller guy than 6’3 I feel completely indifferent

lookism3919

Subhuman
I’m 6’3
I don’t notice people’s heights that much
Often people look tall, only for me to pass them and realise I’m much taller
If there’s a taller guy than 6’3 I feel completely indifferent
That’s why it’s suifuel whenever I walk by a tall guy. I get totally towered over. Total self-esteem crusher.

KABEER

Banned
Don't come to new Zealand or Australia then lol, u will get mogged to self harm here if u r 5'8