• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Deliciadecu said the average white person is 5'11 in third world Brazil

manchild

Regular
Deliciadecu said:
They do, every girl does, the thing is that the average white height here is ~5'11 not 6'2 like it's in W. Europe.

I've got a few tall girls ~5'7-8 saying that they only date +5'11 guys, the good thing is that we use metric system, so "6'0 and higher' is actually "5'11 and higher" here

Brazil
170.7 cm (5 ft 7 in)
158.8 cm (5 ft 2 12 in)
18+ (N= m:62,037 f:65,696)
100.0% (<----The population)

:spiderlol: 

1.) Majority of whites in brazil are curly haired shitskins or flat faced green native mixes.
2.) the province with the highest average height (wth a small sample size) had the average at 174cm.  So not even 5'9 lmao.

Muh 5'11".  

Sick of this low class deluded beaner subanimal

needs to come to the west so he can be brutally rejected by asian women for his dark third world low class appearance and by the primitive blonde bimbos he worships

manchild said:
Deliciadecu said:
They do, every girl does, the thing is that the average white height here is ~5'11 not 6'2 like it's in W. Europe.

I've got a few tall girls ~5'7-8 saying that they only date +5'11 guys, the good thing is that we use metric system, so "6'0 and higher' is actually "5'11 and higher" here

Brazil
170.7 cm (5 ft 7 in)
158.8 cm (5 ft 2 12 in)

1.) Majority of whites in brazil are curly haired shitskins or flat faced green native mixes.
2.) the province with the highest average height (wth a small sample size) had the average at 174cm.  So not even 5'9 lmao.

Muh 5'11".  

needs to come to the west so he can be brutally rejected by asian women for his dark third world low class appearance and by the primitive blonde bimbos he worships

It’s because he thinks he’s taller than he is

lil truecel

Regular
Truecels
Brazillians are satanic subhumans

Mixed race beasts
trannies
faggots
monkeys shooting each other in favelas

Bhunnah

Megastar
lil truecel said:

Mixed race beasts
trannies
faggots

manchild

Regular
Roger The Rapist said:
manchild said:
Brazil
170.7 cm (5 ft 7 in)
158.8 cm (5 ft 2 12 in)

Muh 5'11".  

It’s because he thinks he’s taller than he is

:slowclap:

If he were a legit 5'11" at night he'd be close to 95th percentile and solidly tall.     The equal of a 6'2" American man. 

Its gonna be a rude awakening if he ever goes to a real white country and realizes that his 174cm beaner height wont cut it

FiftySixp

Regular
depends on the region. brazil is a million countries thrown in the same border.

lil truecel said:

Mixed race beasts
trannies
faggots

There are areas in Brazil where everyone carries guns in the street in the open with very few police around and gangs that outnumber them anyway.

manchild

Regular
Another source

[font=Calibri, sans-serif][size=small][font=Calibri, sans-serif][size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif]Brazil[/font][/font][/size]
[font=Calibri, sans-serif][size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif]168.0 cm (5' 6")[/font][/font][/size]
[font=Calibri, sans-serif][size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif]158.0 cm (5' 2.2")[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size]

:dennis:

Muh 5'11".  He probably also believes the stats that 54% of the population is white, when IRL its probably like 10% at most

Deliciadecu

Rotter
[img=680x405]

The thread that I made about gooks really hurt you, didn't?! LOL

First of all, when I said 5'11 was white average I meant average on the major cities where you can actually found a lot of European descents like Sao Paulo and the southern states

This guy is considered white here:

I'm not talking about this, because if you take these estimates they will include guys like this as white

I'm talking about the people who are really descended of Italy and mostly Germany (South estates)

Your logic is so flawed and dumb that I don't know exactly how you were accepted on any school in the USA

"Muh average height of whites in america is 6'2, it's not 5'9 like they say on researches. B-b-but in brazil... no no no, they really are 5'9!!!"

Also, I've measured myself many times, I've been measured many times when joining a new gym, all of them BAREFOOT, and guess what, it was always the same number...

this coming from ~5'5 parents, from what I remember your father is 6'0 and even with that height you're only 5'9... TALK ABOUT GENETIC SUPERIORITY

[img=680x405]
[img=680x375] 

Daily reminder that you live in the USA with the best access to nutrition, with taller parents and even with all these advantages I'm still taller, wider, and more gl than you

2007 - 1,75 recruits 18-20yo on one of the whitest cities in Brazil, Florianopolis...

:boat:

Deliciadecu is lyingm the average brazillian is 4'10

:jordan:

manchild

Regular
Deliciadecu said:
[img=680x405]

First of all, when I said 5'11 was white average I meant average on the major cities where you can actually found a lot of European descents like Sao Paulo and the southern states

I'm not talking about this, because if you take these estimates they will include guys like this as white

I'm talking about the people who are really descended of Italy and mostly Germany (South estates)

Your logic is so flawed and dumb that I don't know exactly how you were accepted on any school in the USA

"Muh average height of whites in america is 6'2, it's not 5'9 like they say on researches. B-b-but in brazil... no no no, they really are 5'9!!!"

Also, I've measured myself many times, I've been measured many times when joining a new gym, all of them BAREFOOT, and guess what, it was always the same number...

this coming from ~5'5 parents, from what I remember your father is 6'0 and even with that height you're only 5'9... TALK ABOUT GENETIC SUPERIORITY

[img=680x405]
[img=680x375] 

Daily reminder that you live in the USA with the best access to nutrition, with taller parents and even with all these advantages I'm still taller, wider, and more gl than you

2007 - 1,75 recruits 18-20yo on one of the whitest cities in Brazil, Florianopolis...

Deliciadecu is lyingm the average brazillian is 4'10

Source your data to a link

Dont double back you shitskin.  Of course if some nerdics move to an area those nerdics are still gonna be avg 6ft.  there are no native born brazilan province that's even close to as tall as nordics

My genes are VASTLY superior to yours so don't even start

[font=Calibri, sans-serif][font=Arial, sans-serif]Brazil
[font=Arial, sans-serif]168.0 cm (5' 6")[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]158.0 cm (5' 2.2")[/font][/font][/font]

[img=290x223]
:cage2:

Deliciadecu

Rotter
manchild said:
Deliciadecu said:
[img=680x405]

[img=680x405]
[img=680x375] 

Source your data to a link

Dont double back you shitskin.  Of course if some nerdics move to an area those nerdics are still gonna be avg 6ft.  there are no native born brazilan province that's even close to as tall as nordics

My genes are VASTLY superior to yours so don't even start

[font=Calibri, sans-serif][font=Arial, sans-serif]Brazil
[font=Arial, sans-serif]168.0 cm (5' 6")[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]158.0 cm (5' 2.2")[/font][/font][/font]

[img=290x223]
:cage2:

http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S1413-81232014000100227

6'0 DAD

5'9 son

Of course if some nerdics move to an area those nerdics are still gonna be avg 6ft.

3rd-4th generations, if that was the case they would be 6'1-6'3 just like it's in Europe

manchild

Regular
the sample size was under 1000.  wtf are you doing man.  the 175 was likely rounded too
:jag:

Even a cherrypicked study isnt anywhere near 180.  

the average in europe is not above 6ft anywhere idiot ive been there

what are you doing you shitskin third world manleet

Deliciadecu

Rotter
manchild said:
the sample size was under 1000.  wtf are you doing man.  the 175 was likely rounded too
:jag:

Even a cherrypicked study isnt anywhere near 180.  

the average in europe is not above 6ft anywhere idiot ive been there

what are you doing you shitskin third world manleet

:facepalm2:

1- Most studies with over 1000 subjects are self-measured/self-reported.
2- 1000 is enough for a population of 200k men
3- Show me where it was rounded
4- Yes, there are countries in Europe that the average is 6'0
5- And most important of all, I don't give a fuck about subhumans height, when I'm saying that 6'2 is the average in Europe you really think I'm adding invisible manlets on this estimate? LOL, I'm talking about people from middle class and upper classes. I don't give a fuck about a 5'6 white manlet who is invisible to women anyway because of his height.

manchild

Regular
The highest average is 6ft. That’s not above 6ft you retard and most of those counties are still majority white by 90plus percent. 

Plus you’ve never even been there 

The sample was only 600 and a large study listed in the op was measured retard

You’re ugly brown and manlet