Browcel

Chad
she would have shot you down, unless you are an alpha chad.

Chincel

Normie
Sounds like an excuse, one of my school friend's mothers was pretty attractive. I was 9 though, still wanted to bang, but I knew she wasn't having it.

mydougiefresh

Normie
Baron Anon said:
When I was in school year 9 (age about 16) there was this teacher who was your top quality gold-standard cougar. Like not even joking, way too sexy to be teaching teen boys.

But what caught my attention over the two years that she was there, was that she had this massive ROUND BUBBLE-BUTT.
Better than 98% of p0rn
And she wore skin-tight pants because she obviously knew what she had. And sometimes you could clearly see her camel-toe outline and that was one of the reason I always sat in the front row so I could see her ass and camel-toe  up close.

I know this sounds too good to be true but it gets even better (sadly).

She knew I was oogling over her body but she didn't mind, we actually got along very well when we talked.
There were many more extremely sexual moments but this post would go too long.

Problem is that im extreme late bloomer and back when I was 16 I had social anxiety and low test (compared to what I have now)
and I didnt make any move, only talked to her. 
Its been 6-7 years since that and I still can't forget what happened, she ruined my standards.
Only solution is to go to brazil and lay down

Her ass is bigger than the girl in this picture, but basically same blonde hair and body style, except that ass was bigger and more round

// Infolinks