deleted thread

Joined
Sep 1, 2016
Messages
6,913
Reputation
1
Mixed race with gook in it is a bad idea. White and black look ok, spic and white of, but once you add in good features, it's over.
 

Affinity

Coper
Joined
Nov 21, 2016
Messages
722
Reputation
0
Legit. ER was fucking hideous. Bluepilled normies tried to say he was good looking to push their bullshit narrative that looks didn't matter. He was an ugly hyperfeminine manlet twink. No wonder he was incel.
 

PenileFacialSurgery

333 4d Ain
Autists
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
7,004
Reputation
182
Affinity said:
Legit. ER was fucking hideous. Bluepilled normies tried to say he was good looking to push their bullshit narrative that looks didn't matter. He was an ugly hyperfeminine manlet twink. No wonder he was incel.



He was autistic as fuck and never approached a girl.
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
5,434
Reputation
3
He was an example of taking all the bluepill advice (grooming, hygiene, haircut) but still maxxing out while staying relatively ugly.
 

PenileFacialSurgery

333 4d Ain
Autists
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
7,004
Reputation
182
ThereIsNoGame said:
He was an example of taking all the bluepill advice (grooming, hygiene, haircut) but still maxxing out while staying relatively ugly.
He is what you call a Narcisstic Sociopathic Autist

He never even approached a girl. Was autistic and creepy as fuck, on wanted the +8 White goddeses, and expected girls to just approach him beacause he had a car

 

Descent

Coper
Joined
Dec 4, 2016
Messages
967
Reputation
2
How tall was he? His frame is what I find the most pathetic about him.
 

imgay123

Incel
Joined
Mar 17, 2016
Messages
449
Reputation
0
His chin has less vertical height than his philtrum which is only accentuated by his massive lips. It's over
 

ARCHANGEL

Normie
Joined
Aug 22, 2016
Messages
1,591
Reputation
3
he looks wierd caus of his huge apple cheeks and small lower third
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2016
Messages
4,309
Reputation
8
It wasn't just his looks that killed him the most, it was his overall frame, height and Aura. The guy was a genetic abomination.

Although I don't adheard to stormfront ideology when it comes to mixed race relationships, it was a good case of how fucked up an ethnic's parent goal  for white European blood can mess up a childs upbringing.
 

Affinity

Coper
Joined
Nov 21, 2016
Messages
722
Reputation
0
PenileFacialSurgery said:
Affinity said:
Legit. ER was fucking hideous. Bluepilled normies tried to say he was good looking to push their bullshit narrative that looks didn't matter. He was an ugly hyperfeminine manlet twink. No wonder he was incel.



He was autistic as fuck and never approached a girl.
Still fucking hideous. Even if he did approach it wouldn't have made any difference.
 

PenileFacialSurgery

333 4d Ain
Autists
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
7,004
Reputation
182
[hr]
Affinity said:
PenileFacialSurgery said:



He was autistic as fuck and never approached a girl.
Still fucking hideous. Even if he did approach it wouldn't have made any difference.
No he wasnt hediuous.

He would be a 4-6.5 depending the girl he approached or talked to.

Please continue your autist cope.

He could have gotten atleast 1 girlfriend.
 

Affinity

Coper
Joined
Nov 21, 2016
Messages
722
Reputation
0
PenileFacialSurgery said:
[hr]
Affinity said:
Still fucking hideous. Even if he did approach it wouldn't have made any difference.
No he wasnt hediuous.

He would be a 4-6.5 depending the girl he approached or talked to.

Please continue your autist cope.

He could have gotten atleast 1 girlfriend.
:coping:
 

hbbx1997

Chad
Joined
Oct 22, 2016
Messages
4,049
Reputation
29
PenileFacialSurgery said:
[hr]
Affinity said:
Still fucking hideous. Even if he did approach it wouldn't have made any difference.
No he wasnt hediuous.

He would be a 4-6.5 depending the girl he approached or talked to.

Please continue your autist cope.

He could have gotten atleast 1 girlfriend.
Agree with you , he was above average
 

PenileFacialSurgery

333 4d Ain
Autists
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
7,004
Reputation
182
Affinity said:
PenileFacialSurgery said:
[hr]

No he wasnt hediuous.

He would be a 4-6.5 depending the girl he approached or talked to.

Please continue your autist cope.

He could have gotten atleast 1 girlfriend.
:coping:
Ive heard so many girls calling him cute, saying they would have fucked him

His face isnt hideously respulsuve, Thats Sub 3.8 tier


Please shit your autistic ass up. Even if you were +8 you wouldnt get shit.

[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]
 

Affinity

Coper
Joined
Nov 21, 2016
Messages
722
Reputation
0
PenileFacialSurgery said:
Affinity said:
Ive heard so many girls calling him cute, saying they would have fucked him

His face isnt hideously respulsuve, Thats Sub 3.8 tier


Please shit your autistic ass up. Even if you were +8 you wouldnt get shit.

[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]
You idiot. 

Women women say =/= what they do

And what the fuck are those videos supposed to prove? This is just some cunt trolling for attention.
 
Top