deleted thread

Just a fun friday night out with friends.
[hr]
Mate this is like the average fucking outing for white people. Fucking DISPARITY.

D
I
S
P
A
R
I
T
Y

"Hey, you know about jessica! She was so slutty on friday, look I filmed it!"
"Oh wow hehe! I remember doing something like that with brad and the guys hehe.... Don't tell anyone though!"
"Oh kate, you're so baaaaaaaaaaad!!!!"

:gag: 

I live in the DEPTHS of human PERDITION. A great gestalt of injustice and inhumanity.
[hr]
DECIEVERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

WHITE EVIL DECEIVER.

THEY WORK BEHIND THE SCENES TO ORCHESTRATE GREAT EVIL.

ACTUALLY MOST GIRLS ARE NOT LIKE THIS AT ALL

YOUR WILD SLUT FANTASIES ARE WAY EXAGGERATED FOR THE AVERAGE WOMAN

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO DO SHIT LIKE THIS TO A GIRL THEN YOU NEED TO FIND A REAL CRAZY SLUT AND EVEN IF YOU DID YOU PROBABLY COULDN'T HANDLE HER ANYWAYS

SOME GIRLS JUST HAVE IT AND OTHERS DON'T AND YOU CAN NEVER EVER CHANGE THEM

IT'S THE SAME WITH HUNTING DOGS

SOME DOGS JUST HAVE THE INSTINCT AND THE DRIVE AND SOME DON'T

A REAL HUNTING DOG WILL GO FETCH A STICK EVEN AT 2 MONTHS OLD WITHOUT EVEN BEING TAUGHT, IT'S COMPLETELY NATURAL

BUT OTHER DOGS THEY WILL NEVER EVER FETCH

AND EVEN IF YOU GOT THEM TO DO IT SOMEHOW IT WILL BE THE MOST FORCED AND DIFFICULT TO ACCOMPLISH AND PISS POOR FETCHING YOU'VE EVER SEEN

IT'S THE SAME WITH GIRLS

YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET YOUR GF TO DO IT EVEN WHEN SHE ISN'T THAT SPECIAL KIND OF BAT SHIT INSANE GIRL, BUT EVEN IF YOU DO SHE WILL HAVE NO TRUE PASSION AND INSTINCT AND ENTHUSIASM FOR THE ACTIVITY AND IT WILL SUCK ANYWAYS

YOU HAVE TO FIND A SPECIAL KIND OF CRAZY TO REALLY DO STUFF LIKE THIS WITH GIRLS AND IT'S NOT ALL COMMON AS IF EVERY GIRL ON THE STREET IS GETTING PISS IN HER FACE AND LOVING IT

THAT'S JUST A DELUSIONAL MYTH

Downey

Slayer
miring clear white piss colour

means they keep themselves well hydrated, which means less water retention in face. redpilled chads