• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

deleted post

Joined
Oct 13, 2018
Messages
189
Reputation
1
I know that feel bro. I have been the victim of hostility due to my well above average looks as well. This is why I am training BJJ and Muay Thai to be able to defend myself. Once I become trained enough I will go out to clubs and literally look for fights with 6'1"+ big framed chads so I can kick their ass in front of Stacey and watch the women flock to me.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #4
Joined
Nov 5, 2018
Messages
1,218
Reputation
7
RicketyCricket said:
I know that feel bro. I have been the victim of hostility due to my well above average looks as well. This is why I am training BJJ and Muay Thai to be able to defend myself. Once I become trained enough I will go out to clubs and literally look for fights with 6'1"+ big framed chads so I can kick their ass in front of Stacey and watch the women flock to me.

Good idea im just scared if i do those kinds of martial arts it'll damage my pretty boy pheno
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2018
Messages
99
Reputation
0
sam_hyde_official said:
i hate little girls said:
@"talesfromthebasement"

Keep crying for me dog it's a true story


let me ring ur mom. shes not taking responsibility. her son is having delusional fantasises in his basement and she doesnt even care.
 

nochin

Joke
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
298
Reputation
0
So to recap, you're good looking, PUA would work for you, but you can't even find someone to fuck at a party full of girls lusting for you where no PUA or anything more than the bare minimum of social awareness would be needed.
You rather find excuses and post about it on an online forum for losers more than a week after (suggesting your failure to act is still on your mind).

Great. Just make sure to never ever try to improve your broken mind and a 10/10 PhD goddess will ring your bell within the next few years.
 
Joined
Nov 5, 2018
Messages
1,218
Reputation
7
chadsingh said:
Lmao i love how you didn't get laid but the night is a success

It was better than slaying


nochin said:
So to recap, you're good looking, PUA would work for you, but you can't even find someone to fuck at a party full of girls lusting for you where no PUA or anything more than the bare minimum of social awareness would be needed.
You rather find excuses and post about it on an online forum for losers more than a week after (suggesting your failure to act is still on your mind).

Great. Just make sure to never ever try to improve your broken mind and a 10/10 PhD goddess will ring your bell within the next few years.

Keep coping bro fucked a girl the week after the party and have one lined up this weekend
 

nochin

Joke
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
298
Reputation
0
It's not coping, it's analyzing YOUR situation. If it's going well for you, why are you even on Lookism? What do you do for a living by the way?
 
Joined
Nov 5, 2018
Messages
1,218
Reputation
7
nochin said:
It's not coping, it's analyzing YOUR situation. If it's going well for you, why are you even on Lookism? What do you do for a living by the way?

You make far too many presumptions in your analysis. but thank you. I am on lookism because i enjoy the humor mostly.
 

nochin

Joke
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
298
Reputation
0
I feel like the target audience of the humor aspect of Lookism is 10-16 year olds, so I can't really understand your motivation, but to each their own. I liked Lookism/SH more when it was less about shitposting and humor and more about looksmaxxing.

Regarding my occupation, I'd rather not disclose.
 
Joined
Nov 5, 2018
Messages
1,218
Reputation
7
nochin said:
I feel like the target audience of the humor aspect of Lookism is 10-16 year olds, so I can't really understand your motivation, but to each their own. I liked Lookism/SH more when it was less about shitposting and humor and more about looksmaxxing.

Regarding my occupation, I'd rather not disclose.

you sound boring as fuck and very non-NT tbh why don't you just go to ************ if you want topics primarily focused on looksmaxxing


Jfl how you pretend to be some high IQ psychologist but you can't even just click on the looksmax section of lookism rather than the shitty advice section
 

nochin

Joke
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
298
Reputation
0
Thanks for the link, didn't know about that forum before.

Regarding the looksmaxxing subforum here, yeah, I'm aware of it. Too much bullshit posts there though. And the only reason I've been on Lookism in the past year is jaw surgery anyway.
 
Top