deleted post

GottThaGod

Banned
Joined
Oct 11, 2016
Messages
31,051
Reputation
547
Lol you searched for it. Just lol you birdcel. *Blackbird singing in the dead of night

Most guys in this forum are loud extroverts for example @ExtrovertedNTNormalfag is socializing evey day like crazy. It's obvious that you talked about yourself
 
Joined
Jan 2, 2017
Messages
219
Reputation
0
GottThaGod said:
Lol you searched for it. Just lol you birdcel. *Blackbird singing in the dead of night

Most guys in this forum are loud extroverts for example @ExtrovertedNTNormalfag is socializing evey day like crazy. It's obvious that you talked about yourself
How is your social life jankinoff?

@"Legit Theory" @"rigidity"
 
Joined
Jun 25, 2016
Messages
1,938
Reputation
1
GottThaGod said:
Lol you searched for it. Just lol you birdcel. *Blackbird singing in the dead of night

Most guys in this forum are loud extroverts for example @ExtrovertedNTNormalfag is socializing evey day like crazy. It's obvious that you talked about yourself
He is lying. That guy has over 100 alts
 

Ryu

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
6,638
Reputation
734
lol you linked 2 of my threads.

Being shy/quiet is a death sentence.
 
Joined
Nov 25, 2016
Messages
3,336
Reputation
396
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][size=small][font=Open Sans', ', Verdana, Helvetica, ', 'Sans Serif]I am one of the most extroverted, funny,  sociable, witty etc guy you will ever meet.
Very talkative, can't keep my mouth shut for long.
Everyone knows me in my city, I am very "present" everywhere.
Have several social circles, thousands of facebook friends etc.
I know club owners, drug dealers, barmen etc. I know entire local football team and their mothers.
I know everyone and everyone knows me.
Allways hanging in the city with my boys.
Still I am incel because of my subpar face. NT theory must be purged from this forum right now.[/font]

[/font][/size]
 

ogrecel

Chad
Joined
Nov 28, 2016
Messages
5,006
Reputation
3
runthemredlights said:
GottThaGod said:
Lol you searched for it. Just lol you birdcel. *Blackbird singing in the dead of night

Most guys in this forum are loud extroverts for example @ExtrovertedNTNormalfag is socializing evey day like crazy. It's obvious that you talked about yourself
He is lying. That guy has over 100 alts
who? pm me if you don't wanna share
 

JFMSU

Coper
Joined
Dec 7, 2016
Messages
566
Reputation
0
its true. most of them are coping and saying their looks are the issue. but the reality is, you have to be extremely attractive to counteract a quiet beta personality. and thats just not realistic
 

ogrecel

Chad
Joined
Nov 28, 2016
Messages
5,006
Reputation
3
JFMSU said:
its true. most of them are coping and saying their looks are the issue. but the reality is, you have to be extremely attractive to counteract a quiet beta personality. and thats just not realistic
true and if you think that can be changed easily just  :cage:
 
Joined
Dec 15, 2015
Messages
5,513
Reputation
9
Yes I made a thread, curious about whether it's better to be autistic but kind of alpha in behavior (think Sensdep), or a timid betacel.

I think it might actually be better to have autism, assuming it is high functioning autism. Alpha high functioning autist >>>>> shy timid betacel.

Shy timid betacels, take Ecstasy at a club and see what your life would actually be like if you were a hugely charismatic party animal with zero inhibition. When I took Ecstasy women who don't even usually notice my existence hit on me, asked me to get the cab home with them etc, women who rejected me earlier in the night fell in love with me pretty much instantly when I spoke to them again while high. I'm not even that timid/beta and it still did crazy tier shit for me. Ecstasy feels like being possessed by John Cena.
 
Joined
Dec 15, 2015
Messages
5,513
Reputation
9
ExtrovertedNTNormalfag said:
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][size=small][font=Open Sans', ', Verdana, Helvetica, ', 'Sans Serif]I am one of the most extroverted, funny,  sociable, witty etc guy you will ever meet.
Very talkative, can't keep my mouth shut for long.
Everyone knows me in my city, I am very "present" everywhere.
Have several social circles, thousands of facebook friends etc.
I know club owners, drug dealers, barmen etc. I know entire local football team and their mothers.
I know everyone and everyone knows me.
Allways hanging in the city with my boys.
Still I am incel because of my subpar face. NT theory must be purged from this forum right now.[/font]

[/font][/size]
Seems legit.

Do you realize if you ever post your face and you're a slim 3+ white man everyone is going to call you the fuck out SOOOO hard. You better be a troll account, standardscel, or Venne tier ugly to make these claims.
 

Giantphallus

Incel
Joined
Jan 14, 2017
Messages
125
Reputation
0
I'm a really extrovert guy so your post is incorrect. I'm just here because i have very minor securities (that id like to fix) and i find all those theories and discussion really interesting. Especiall looksmaxxing and maximising your potential theories. Sounds like youre projecting op

EDIT: i understand your point OP, but whats the point of saying this, this forum is one of the weirdest forum on the internet, lol what do you expect

EDIT 2: JUST REALISED OP IS BANNED???!!! wtf lmfao
 
Top