deleted post

Godcel

Slayer
Biebercel said:
This has got to be one of the absolute most pathetic communities on the internet, i hate what that says about me as a person that i regularly use this site, granted i still dont think im as bad as most of you guys but fuck its still depressing

Idk if its possible to recover from this, i'd be less ashamed to be a part of hentai forums
Just put the aspie autists on ignore. This community isn't too bad.

Bojack

Lookism God
legit tbh, its time for us to do what is necessary.

PenileFacialSurgery

333 4d Ain
Autists
Biebercel said:
Godcel said:
I cant tbh, im high E so i when someone says something stupid i just cant let it go, it makes using the internet such a pain tbh
You mean when someone says something Truthful

:goodfellas: :tlol:

PenileFacialSurgery

333 4d Ain
Autists
Biebercel said:
PenileFacialSurgery said:
You mean when someone says something Truthful

:goodfellas: :tlol:
everytime i see a comment from  you i think of the little beta manlet shy fag you are irl
Lol who was approached by girls who then bought him food and suck his dick you Ugly Fuck lol

Not talking doesnt you make you beta you high E fuck

PenileFacialSurgery

333 4d Ain
Autists
Biebercel said:
PenileFacialSurgery said:
Lol who was approached by girls who then bought him food and suck his dick you Ugly Fuck lol

Not talking doesnt you make you beta you high E fuck
http://lookism.net/Thread-The-quiet-ones-are-the-worst you are an aspie cringelord irl lmao you will never fuck a hot woman
Keep fucking coping, i fucked plenty hot jbs and +18 yearolds

Last gf/Oneitis is an 8/10 Model

When you are good looking, girls dont mind

You are "mysterious", "sexy", "hard to get"

I just dont talk much like most aspies here, I have to get to know a person more

You really need to focus on your own life.

:bye:

Lickitysplit

Incel
Godcel said:
Biebercel said:
This has got to be one of the absolute most pathetic communities on the internet, i hate what that says about me as a person that i regularly use this site, granted i still dont think im as bad as most of you guys but fuck its still depressing

Idk if its possible to recover from this, i'd be less ashamed to be a part of hentai forums
Be a gent and post a list of the aspies so I can put them on ignore

Well it's mostly completely wrong armchair theories. Like threads saying a 5 guy can only ever get a 4 girl at best. Like there's some universal gravity-like force or mathematics. Or that if a girl likes your face even remotely you can piss your pants in front of her and tell her you're a rapist and still hook up with her easily. Very bullshit stuff of course.

The best way to get laid for anyone struggling is to just take Ecstasy and go to a club. The performance increase when high on Ecstasy is shocking, actually does way more for my ability to get laid than weight loss and surgery did.

Rigor Mortis

sponsored by stöckli
So am I but there's no place else to go when I grew wrong and have been through the stuff I have