i would of mewed myself to accession

Cannon

Normie
Biebercel said:
Cannon said:
bro you are 17
wish i found this site at 17
i would of mewed myself to accession
i've always held my tounge against the roof of my palate before i discovered mew, the only real thing i learned was proper swallowing and lip posture tbh, this site has done more harm than good for me
Nah it's a blessing. Once you wade through the bullshit theories and red pill nonsense you can learn some good things about male aesthetics, what surgeries you can get to improve it and nd also get a realistic rate from people who critic male male faces all day.
It's a blessing.

GottThaGod

Banned
I realized when i looked in the mirror today that i need to change my look 100%. Also you cant run from nature. Try harder.

OldcelMisery

Normie
Biebercel said:
I've been thinking, this site has messed me up, im 17 years old and not particularly smart yet so i was very voulnorable to the ideas that this site constantly repeats, but i've realized how stupid this stuff really is

Yes the theories about what makes a face attractive is legit, but in reality there are things more important that just looking good and having ideal facial ratios

I honestly just need to stop being a little bitch and start to move on with my life, so what if im not perfect, so what if im below average looking and end up with below average looking women, who cares honestly, the philosophies i've written off as bluepill are legit, and im never gonna be happy following the stuff on this site

I know you guys are gonna tell me im coping but whatever, i just need to start putting myself out there and being happy with being less likthan perfect

Happy new years guys
LOL! fuck you, you weak faggot. have fun settling for a low position in society. some ugly fat bitch is gonna wipe her ass with you.