deleted post

DiamondNips

Banned
Joined
Dec 13, 2016
Messages
1,925
Reputation
2
Depression is a chemical imbalance in your brain. It causes you to think differently for example.
 

asiancel

King of Chads
Joined
Mar 20, 2016
Messages
14,052
Reputation
22
it's jsut normies experiencing redpill for the first time. lightweights tbh.
 

Reflex

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,370
Reputation
16
Theres a genetic form where the dopamine receptors or some shit just dont work

these people cant and never will experience any form of happiness, just pain.

theres the more common form of depressionthat isnt genetic and im not going into that considering youre ignorant as fuck about it and won't accept any explanation.
 

djKhaled

rotten to the bones
Rotters
Joined
Dec 5, 2016
Messages
2,516
Reputation
63
Biebercel said:
I mean my life is complete garbage and a subhuman 4/10 manlet who gets no respect from anyone but i still manage to keep a positive outlook
You're born with the cope genes then.
 

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
14,331
Reputation
2,194
Predisposition towards depression is entirely genetic. People with a tendency towards extreme moods will sometimes have sucidal thoughts, even if they're GL and have a well-founded life. 

That being said, your looks and overall genetic worth definitely do affect your happiness. Chad might feel suicidal occasionally, but it won't be nearly as frequent as it is for many incels. 

You said that your life is "complete garbage" yet you still maintain a positive outlook. Sounds to me like you were just in a decent mood when you wrote this post. 

If you're here, you probably aren't happy.
 
Joined
Dec 4, 2016
Messages
340
Reputation
6
its just a meme m8

all this "chemical imbalance" nonsense is a huge cope

It all comes down to your thoughts and decisions

if you think some "chemical imbalance" is forcing you to think "sad thoughts" just lmfao at your life
 

DiamondNips

Banned
Joined
Dec 13, 2016
Messages
1,925
Reputation
2
natural_selection said:
its just a meme m8

all this "chemical imbalance" nonsense is a huge cope

It all comes down to your thoughts and decisions

if you think some "chemical imbalance" is forcing you to think "sad thoughts" just lmfao at your life
Why have SSRI's helped me get back to my normal state of mind that I used to have once upon a time?
 

ugliest

King of Chads
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
13,040
Reputation
26
okay first of all, depression is a legit mental illness as is anxiety and panic attacks which more often than not depressed people get

Depression is not being sad because you are ugly or whatever. Depression is a state where literally nothing is good from your breathing to your career. You wake up you check your breathing, its not good(you are worried about it), you check your energy(its not good you are worried about it), you literally check everything and nothing is good, you get random fears and act very retarded(i for example shot myself with anti coagulant because i thought i was dying from blood clot while it was all in my head). Literally nothing is good with you, not a single think. It keeps pressuring you every day to find a cure for yourself but there is no cure because all your organs are alright but they dont feel like that, they feel wrong and you feel ill. You cannot get happy only for a few short times a day when you forget about your health and life or when you get drunk or take benzos.

That is what i experience, its not exactly only depression its more like depression/anxiety and hypochondriasis.

And dont say depression doesnt exist, i was like depression doesnt exist its all stupid excuse for weak people when i was 17 year old, then it hit me after an drug overdose and it never fully let go off me...

So dont mix it with sadness, cause its not the same...

does this sound similar to you @PurpleDildo @kunikus

Read what i wrote @asiancel and @natural_selection , i hope you never get depression
 

asiancel

King of Chads
Joined
Mar 20, 2016
Messages
14,052
Reputation
22
depression is made up illness to help people cope with the fact that it's not their fault when it 100% of the time is. you can't just get depressed for no reason, you need to have fucked up before hand. competency=cannot be depressed. competency+good looks=soaring through clowds 24/7

just lol at people who won't admit there's an existence out there that is free from all suffering. chad's existence.
[hr]
everyone here would qualify for ssri prescription. so fucking tired of bluepilled normies feeling down, fuck them. my existence is a million times worse.
 
Joined
Dec 4, 2016
Messages
340
Reputation
6
DiamondNips said:
natural_selection said:
its just a meme m8

all this "chemical imbalance" nonsense is a huge cope

It all comes down to your thoughts and decisions

if you think some "chemical imbalance" is forcing you to think "sad thoughts" just lmfao at your life
Why have SSRI's helped me get back to my normal state of mind that I used to have once upon a time?
Placebo
 

DiamondNips

Banned
Joined
Dec 13, 2016
Messages
1,925
Reputation
2
natural_selection said:
DiamondNips said:
Why have SSRI's helped me get back to my normal state of mind that I used to have once upon a time?
Placebo
They don't give me headaches anymore if I didn't know any better I would say they were a placebo now
 

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
20,916
Reputation
1,375
ugliest said:
okay first of all, depression is a legit mental illness as is anxiety and panic attacks which more often than not depressed people get

Depression is not being sad because you are ugly or whatever. Depression is a state where literally nothing is good from your breathing to your career. You wake up you check your breathing, its not good(you are worried about it), you check your energy(its not good you are worried about it), you literally check everything and nothing is good, you get random fears and act very retarded(i for example shot myself with anti coagulant because i thought i was dying from blood clot while it was all in my head). Literally nothing is good with you, not a single think. It keeps pressuring you every day to find a cure for yourself but there is no cure because all your organs are alright but they dont feel like that, they feel wrong and you feel ill. You cannot get happy only for a few short times a day when you forget about your health and life or when you get drunk or take benzos.

That is what i experience, its not exactly only depression its more like depression/anxiety and hypochondriasis.

And dont say depression doesnt exist, i was like depression doesnt exist its all stupid excuse for weak people when i was 17 year old, then it hit me after an drug overdose and it never fully let go off me...

So dont mix it with sadness, cause its not the same...

does this sound similar to you @PurpleDildo @kunikus
you got a list of needs
you believe that getting them will hurt the world due to upbringing
hurting the world will make people hate you thus no more validation
you repress your needs
but the desire is there burning
it turns into anger
you repress this anger too
then this bollocks is what turns into depression


that's why people who try to get rid off this mess become agitated or boiling and instead going with the rage to change their situation they go to the shrink for pills to numb the anger better and then they just sit like frogs in the pond playing the victim getting all passive

also ever wonder why you bitchass motherfuckers want to be validated by the girl and not physically fucked?

of course you don't since the whole board has the combined emotional awareness of a dead baboon
 
Joined
Dec 4, 2016
Messages
340
Reputation
6
ugliest said:
You wake up you check your breathing, its not good(you are worried about it), you check your energy(its not good you are worried about it),

you literally check everything and nothing is good, you get random fears and act very retarded(i for example shot myself with anti coagulant because i thought i was dying from blood clot while it was all in my head).

Literally nothing is good with you, not a single think. It keeps pressuring you every day to find a cure for yourself but there is no cure because all your organs are alright but they dont feel like that, they feel wrong and you feel ill.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Chase

[img=196x211]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d8/RichardTrentonChase.JPG[/img]



its ogre for you
 

ugliest

King of Chads
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
13,040
Reputation
26
PurpleDildo said:
ugliest said:
okay first of all, depression is a legit mental illness as is anxiety and panic attacks which more often than not depressed people get

Depression is not being sad because you are ugly or whatever. Depression is a state where literally nothing is good from your breathing to your career. You wake up you check your breathing, its not good(you are worried about it), you check your energy(its not good you are worried about it), you literally check everything and nothing is good, you get random fears and act very retarded(i for example shot myself with anti coagulant because i thought i was dying from blood clot while it was all in my head). Literally nothing is good with you, not a single think. It keeps pressuring you every day to find a cure for yourself but there is no cure because all your organs are alright but they dont feel like that, they feel wrong and you feel ill. You cannot get happy only for a few short times a day when you forget about your health and life or when you get drunk or take benzos.

That is what i experience, its not exactly only depression its more like depression/anxiety and hypochondriasis.

And dont say depression doesnt exist, i was like depression doesnt exist its all stupid excuse for weak people when i was 17 year old, then it hit me after an drug overdose and it never fully let go off me...

So dont mix it with sadness, cause its not the same...

does this sound similar to you @PurpleDildo @kunikus
you got a list of needs
you believe that getting them will hurt the world due to upbringing
hurting the world will make people hate you thus no more validation
you repress your needs
but the desire is there burning
it turns into anger
you repress this anger too
then this bollocks is what turns into depression


that's why people who try to get rid off this mess become agitated or boiling and instead going with the rage to change their situation they go to the shrink for pills to numb the anger better and then they just sit like frogs in the pond playing the victim getting all passive

also ever wonder why you bitchass motherfuckers want to be validated by the girl and not physically fucked?

of course you don't since the whole board has the combined emotional awareness of a dead baboon
not legit in my case, i dont become agitated or boiling i become scared, if i was agitated it would be good, i just workout 2 times a day like a mad man i was when i was young, thats how i killed rage/repressed needs but this is not same at all

rage is a gun and this shit was a nuclear bomb in my experience

it happened after an ecstasy overdose which leads me to believe that there is some truth to chemical imbalance story

on the other hand SSRI did absolute shit for me, made me a little more numb, but i felt even worse
[hr]
natural_selection said:
ugliest said:
You wake up you check your breathing, its not good(you are worried about it), you check your energy(its not good you are worried about it),

you literally check everything and nothing is good, you get random fears and act very retarded(i for example shot myself with anti coagulant because i thought i was dying from blood clot while it was all in my head).

Literally nothing is good with you, not a single think. It keeps pressuring you every day to find a cure for yourself but there is no cure because all your organs are alright but they dont feel like that, they feel wrong and you feel ill.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Chase

[img=196x211]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d8/RichardTrentonChase.JPG[/img]



its ogre for you
useless post tho
 
Top