deleted post

Ascent_II

Gigachad

:goodfellas:

Not gonna lie his eye area looks sick here but he just seems like a total aspie in pics = girls can detect that from miles away. No wonder he can't succeed on Tinder and online dating.

@Zyros

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
Dantino had one recently. Comedy gold.

:cage:

Was asking for opinions on his potential modeling career.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
what the fuck is up with some guys spreadin their pics EVERYWHERE and talking about their fucked up life, infiltrating reddit, fitmisc, lookism, all teh fucking forums on the internet basicly

RealRob said:
what the fuck is up with some guys spreadin their pics EVERYWHERE and talking about their fucked up life, infiltrating reddit, fitmisc, lookism, all teh fucking forums on the internet basicly
I don't get that either. I mean don't those people have any connections in real life and are afraid somebody finds out?

James Franco

Slayer
RealRob said:
many guys here are major narcissists and just love the attention

GottThaGod

Banned
Reminder that shy and ugly = loser, shy and handsome = mysterious

Grotesque

Gigachad
RealRob said:
In my case, I don't give a fuck.

If you want to destroy my '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''life''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''', go ahead.

Owl

Normie
zyros has a sub 1st perecentile lower third rating but a +90th% upper third rating

FreeDick

Slayer
That nose and those lips failo him hard, plus there's just something rapey about his eyes

He could probably become a slaya after some surgeries though

Jawimplants

Banned
he needs ramus lengthening and chin lengthening. He looks to off now, weird as fuck.

zyros

Slayer
Not that I hide my reddit accout tbh. I talked many times with PSL users many of them recognized me anyways as being zyros from sluthate and lookism (I was going to be named the same but fucked up one letter on accout creation lol).

Tbh more users should go to reddit and try to spread the redpill.
[hr]
Also its funny that you, @Bardock, complain evrry time about users being mean to you yet you try to ridicule precisely one of the few users that didnt ever bash or be mean to you. So coherent tbh lol.

"muh I cry because everyone is so mean in lookism"

"muh can someone tell me a site with good hearted incels"

"muh I need a incel safespace lookism is so harsh"

"lol ill do what I critizice all the time and try to bash some user"

Not that I care tbh, just stating facts.

Forever

Normie
zyros said:
Not that I hide my reddit accout tbh. I talked many times with PSL users many of them recognized me anyways as being zyros from ***** and lookism (I was going to be named the same but fucked up one letter on accout creation lol).

Do people over there actually accept the redpill? 
Bc everytime i go there there are so much bluepilled comments,
And i go fucking rampage when i read that kind off crap

zyros

Slayer
Forever said:
zyros said:
Not that I hide my reddit accout tbh. I talked many times with PSL users many of them recognized me anyways as being zyros from ***** and lookism (I was going to be named the same but fucked up one letter on accout creation lol).

Do people over there actually accept the redpill? 
Bc everytime i go there there are so much bluepilled comments,
And i go fucking rampage when i read that kind off crap
Yea, nowadays more and more people are becoming redpilled, even in subs that were bluepill galore like ForeverAlone, you see more and more PSL lingo and looks theory.