deleted post

KingMe

Chad
I think you are somewhat right and it's just agepill that is making her look worse. Her masculine features are becoming more pronounced as she ages.

ogrecel

Chad

Still hot don't get me wrong, but there's something slighty uncanny valley about her appearance now.  I suppose that's the risk you take when you change soft tissue

ogrecel

Chad
Bardock said:
ogrecel said:

Still hot don't get me wrong, but there's something slighty uncanny valley about her appearance now.  I suppose that's the risk you take when you change soft tissue
I think this can be attributed to her using botox to escape the age pill, but the other work shes had done turned out quite well imo
true, but fighting the age pill is just useless at a certain point.

ogrecel said:
Bardock said:
I think this can be attributed to her using botox to escape the age pill, but the other work shes had done turned out quite well imo
true, but fighting the age pill is just useless at a certain point.
Part #84 of: Lookism user doesn't know what Botox does/looks like and are just as missinfromed as regular normies   :lol:

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Celebs should be injecting HGH rather than botox. At least they would look natural still

ARCHANGEL

Normie
she is a goddess but in the very recent pic above me her cheeks look so plump theres no cheek hollows going on and i dont like it