Delete thread

DeformedChest

Normie
i want to see results but u need a lower forehead and shorter philtrum for excellence

JFMSU

Coper
your face is getting lens distorted like crazy. i suggest looking into taking better pics so you dont misdiagnose what you actually look like

Two face

Normie
BombsAway said:
JFMSU said:
your face is getting lens distorted like crazy. i suggest looking into taking better pics so you dont misdiagnose what you actually look like
No. I'm actually that asymmetrical. I look like a lopsided potato in the mirror too
U dont look that asymmetrical at all. Ur biggest problem that i can see is ur philtrum. Use cover up moustache game.

smellysocks

Gigachad
I'm fucking sick of fillers. Gotta pay like $700 to redo them every year and they don't even correct the problem or create bone. They're fucking garbage, a complete scam that works out for doctors since it's temporary, low risk and takes them 2 seconds

They either need to be banned or cheapened to half price.

smellysocks

Gigachad
BombsAway said:
@smellysocks
What have you had done
I didn't think yearly was bad
2 syringes in the cheekbones (voluma) and 1 syringe (radiesse) in tear troughs ($2k)

neither did nearly enough to be honest, you gotta go with HA paste/implants or bust if you want to create actual structural support