• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

deepthroat feels like orgasm

Gandharva

Banned
if youve ever known a female who can actually deepthroat youll know its better than vaginal srs   deepthroat is one of the best delicacies of life...pity you incels that dont experience

heilsa

Rotter
someone else expected by the headline op to tell about his experience when took that bbc? i mean the damn whole thing?

D.R.

Banned
That would be so hot, I've always wanted to facefuck a girl. I wonder if hookers do throatfucking, probably costs more than regular sex.

IcedEarth

Rotter
Franktank said:
IcedEarth said:
never found anybody who could do it

Subtle brag post

not really it's on the menu for some hookers but they can't do it they just said they do to lure you in, the similar applies to anal sex

Franktank

Regular
IcedEarth said:
Franktank said:
Subtle brag post

not really it's on the menu for some hookers but they can't do it they just said they do to lure you in, the similar applies to anal sex

Don't you just grab their head lightly and push their head deeper down your cock

IcedEarth

Rotter
Franktank said:
IcedEarth said:

Don't you just grab their head lightly and push their head deeper down your cock

no because of the gag reflex they will puke on you if they didn't train themselves

D.R.

Banned
IcedEarth said:
Franktank said:

no because of the gag reflex they will puke on you if they didn't train themselves

To be honest even that kind of turns me on sometimes.

Gandharva

Banned
only girl could do it right was a filipina prosti   srws .

Joncoping

Regular
Did you have to train for it or could you just naturally do it?

Scar Tissue

Regular
Story time

My second lay had a boyfriend of 3 years in highschool. He fucker her everyday and when they broke up she had this WILD sex drive. But for some reason all the guys in my school were too pussy to approach her. Back then when I was bluepilled I hung out with her a lot because we were "friends". During the Summer we hung out all the time. One night I got back from working out at like 11 and her car was in my driveway. We went swimming and we were sitting on the beach. I just told her straight. I really want to fuck you right now.

Silence.

I panicked and said "but it would ruin our friendship"

More silence.

Then she said "does it even matter?"

Then we started making out. We fucked for a while with her on top.

Then she got right down to my dick and started licking it. She gave me the best blowjob of my life. It lasted an hour and she just never gave up. She could deepthroat the whole fucking 7 inches, and I never felt her teeth when she did it either.

End story time.

If your talking about cock hitting back of throat, not that great. If you mean cock going down her throat than idk.