• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

@ded srs post something cute ITT

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy

KEy21

Champion
The video of that cute girl you shared earlier that is doing that smile to the camera and it zooms in

KEy21 said:
The video of that cute girl you shared earlier that is doing that smile to the camera and it zooms in

bro my boss saw the pussy you just got me fired faggot

KEy21 said:
straightcel_l
This bitch is trying so hard to be cute

KEy21

Champion
whatisitiswhatitis said:
KEy21 said:

:cage2: :cage2: :cage2: :cage2: :cage2: :cage2:

He was looking for excuses all week to get that autistic greasy shitskin out of his office and he finally found one 

KEy21 said:
whatisitiswhatitis said:

He was looking for excuses all week to get that autistic greasy shitskin out of his office and he finally found one 
i was joking you manlet wog rumpleshitskin retard

KEy21

Champion
whatisitiswhatitis said:
KEy21 said:

i was joking you manlet wog rumpleshitskin retard

JFL at calling me a wog when I’m whiter than you’ll ever be and mog you to death in every single way possible 

Keep making your sig and avi gay, shitty UFC fighters who’s teeth id kick down their throat

You may not have been fired (you soon will be for sucking dick on the toilets) but When you do, you know my reaction