• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Death to Slayers

zyzz007

Lookism God
Cant believe gullible incels here praise them. We shud be destroying them and taking what we want. They have women, sex and come here to receive the praise and validation of incels just like white knights give to women. U incels are white knights and cucks to slayers. I say take back ur balls and get rid of them:
:itsover:

yeah but guess what, most retards here are either cukcolds or closet homosexuals. they are just like women lusting over chads cum :lol: their goals isnt even to fuck women...thats why dont care if chad takes all away from them

zyzz007

Lookism God
The German Dream said:
yeah but guess what, most retards here are either cukcolds or closet homosexuals. they are just like women lusting over chads cum :lol: their goals isnt even to fuck women...thats why dont care if chad takes all away from them

Well I am not, I worked damn hard in life in school and for my body and the little results I got with women and education is unfair with the great results slayers got due to winning a genetic lottery. I say stop worshipping them and do whats best for us.