• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Death is the great equalizer

Anakind

Champion
Death is the great equalizer. It breaks all hierarchies. When we turn to dust there is no difference between chad and incel any more.

Death is indeed so powerful that the idea of it makes Chad tremble in his sleep b/c it will put an end to his pleasure in life while the incel has something to yearn for. 

“Death is not an evil, because it frees us from all evils, and while it takes away good things, it takes away also the desire for them. Old age is the supreme evil, because it deprives us of all pleasures, leaving us only the appetite for them, and it brings with it all sufferings. Nevertheless, we fear death, and we desire old age.” 

[font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif]― [/font]Giacomo Leopardi

@"Pinhead" @"BlueBalls" 

Cloud

Machine
Shitting too. Shitting is the leveler. From the mightiest pharoh to the poorest peasenet who doesnt enjoy a shit

Magnus

Champion
I have no plans to die. I will live forever.

Anakind

Champion
Magnus said:

You in 50 years.

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
Anakind said:
Nevertheless, we fear death, and we desire old age.”

:jag:

no one in the history of humanity has ever desired old age

this guy was doing well but he went full retard at the end

Legit Theory

Hello
Beautiful. Death is truly the only sphere where all are equal. Even plants, bugs, germs, Chads, millionaires, ect. all meet their common denominator in death, it is perhaps the only place in existence that a perfect level of equality is met

:clap:

Amazing 666th Thread

Anakind

Champion
dat feel said:
Anakind said:

You didn't understand the quote. He's implying that it is a paradox to desire having a long life even though old age is possibly the most miserable thing there is.

smike

mother of all monsters
Autists
dat feel said:
Anakind said:
NevI'mrtheless, we fear death, and we desire old age.”

I can't wait until I'm old. Srs.

Magnus

Champion
Anakind said:
Magnus said:

You in 50 years.

So much has advanced in the past 50 years, who knows how much technology will advance in the next 50 years.

Anakind

Champion
Legit Theory said:
Amazing 666th Thread

Fucking lol. I didn't even notice it's my 666th thread. The irony couldn't be better.    :lol:

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
Anakind said:
dat feel said:

You didn't understand the quote. He's implying that it is a paradox to desire having a long life even though old age is possibly the most miserable thing there is.

ah ok that makes sense

it's a poor translation

he means long lives, not necessarily old age itself

smike said:
dat feel said:

you cheated because you got married young, which is actually the best thing a woman can do

now you're young and have already experienced many things and still have your whole life ahead of you :rage:

Anakind

Champion
Magnus said:
So much has advanced in the past 50 years, who knows how much technology will advance in the next 50 years.

No advancement in technology and progress in anti-aging will take away the fact that feeling young and BEING young are entirely different things. Even if you felt like 17 at age 50, nobody will put you back into a high school setting and give you a second chance. Those times are forever gone for us. You have to face it. If you wanna grow old, this is what's waiting for you.

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
Anakind said:
Magnus said:

No advancement in technology and progress in anti-aging will take away the fact that feeling young and BEING young are entirely different things. Even if you felt like 17 at age 50, nobody will put you back into a high school setting and give you a second chance. Those times are forever gone for us. You have to face it. If you wanna grow old, this is what's waiting for you.

:clap:

life ends at 20

Magnus

Champion
Anakind said:
Magnus said:

I dunno man, maybe it will be possible to live in a virtual reality that is so accurate that it is indistinguishable from our own reality. Maybe we are living in that simulation right now, completely oblivious.

smike

mother of all monsters
Autists
dat feel said:
smike said:

you cheated because you got married young, which is actually the best thing a woman can do

now you're young and have already experienced many things and still have your whole life ahead of you :rage:

I always felt like I had more in common with my grandmother's generation. I guess that's why I've always felt old.  What's sad Is that when I'm old I will be In the company of my own generation, and my generation are a bunch of shitheads. So scratch that, I wish I could have lived In my grandmother's time. Fate scammed me.

BlueBalls

Machine
Anakind said:
Magnus said:

Legit, you are only truly young once.

Innocence lost.

dat feel said:
Anakind said:

Cope, I´ve read in Plato that some guy desired old age to be free from urges of young body and to finally see things for what they are worth.

kibo

Rotter
smike said:
dat feel said:

I always felt like I had more in common with my grandmother's generation. I guess that's why I've always felt old.  What's sad Is that when I'm old I will be In the company of my own generation, and my generation are a bunch of shitheads. So scratch that, I wish I could have lived In my grandmother's time. Fate scammed me.

Cope of peace
Any time youl lived you would hate people around you.
You can only fit in mental institutions and incel holes

smike

mother of all monsters
Autists
kibo said:
smike said:

Cope of peace
Any time youl lived you would hate people around you.
You can only fit in mental institutions and incel holes

:lol: