• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Story dear chad wannabe worshipping mfs

livrose

𖤐 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𖤐
ok i’m just going to say this soooo many of u are obsessed with being all masculine with muscles and tall when in reality we females find pale skinny mfs who look like they just woke up from the dead wayyyy hotter than ur typical “chads”.

xoxox - ur cringey wannabe emo incel

ok i’m just going to say this soooo many of u are obsessed with being all masculine with muscles and tall when in reality we females find pale skinny mfs who look like they just woke up from the dead wayyyy hotter than ur typical “chads”.

nice larp, depends on the girl's preference

vorman

🔰Top Contributor🔰 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Ey, watch yo mouth

livrose

𖤐 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𖤐
keep larping you utter phaggot

keep forcing this odd writing style in your utter attempt 2 decieve us incels

:steaming:

you are = indeed someones alt indeed

:nod2:

someone’s alternative account ??? bruh wtf i joined lookism a few days ago because i was bored and heard that people rate each other brutally here and that it’s funny

someone’s alternative account ??? bruh wtf i joined lookism a few days ago because i was bored and heard that people rate each other brutally here and that it’s funny
Stop trying it's pathetic af

1) no girl types like that unless she's a ratchet black or white girl (and still not to your extent)
2) no girl would say "we find pale skinny mfs"

livrose

𖤐 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𖤐
Stop trying it's pathetic af

1) no girl types like that unless she's a ratchet black or white girl (and still not to your extent)
2) no girl would say "we find pale skinny mfs"

cries
A4E302B7-0A05-479F-B4F1-F6C3DC78AB9D.jpeg

livrose

𖤐 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𖤐
Doubt it's you. If it is though, lets hope you don't talk the same way you type cause that's repulsive af

yeah i type normally but on this i just typed like some cringey kid cuz i thought it would get me attention LOL and it did.