• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Day 5 of cold showers..

Ascended

Joke
Anyone still in on this 30 day challenge?

Was a cold day today and my cold shower made me want to kill myself. Absolutely horrible. Day 4 wasn't so bad but the water felt x2 as cold as usual today. Considered giving up. I used to look forward to morning showers and now I dread them. Haven't seen any significant improvements in skin, hair or alertness either.

IcedEarth

Rotter

Ascended

Joke
Victory said:

Lol, I haven't given up. Just checking others are still doing it? I feel like if people were legit doing it on 100% freezing max pressure like me there would be a lot more posting on here about it.

dota2

Regular
i cs regularly but tbh theres no cold water during summer where i live . Cant wait for winter tho - cold showers then are fuckin blast

Ascended whats name of the chick in your avi

Ascended

Joke
dota2 said:
i cs regularly but tbh theres no cold water during summer where i live . Cant wait for winter tho - cold showers then are fuckin blast

Damn I wish my country was that hot. Our summer here is a piece of shit, always rains.

shitposter

Regular
I am doing the no fap still and have a lot more energy, but I said fuck that to the cold showers.  The feeling is supposed to go away 5-10 minutes after the shower, but I still have numb and tingly feelings in my hands and arms hours afterwards.  Due to shit genetics and being a true ectomorph my body does not handle cold very well, but I can work all day with no issues in sweltering heat.

Ascended

Joke
Victory said:
Ascended said:
Lol, I haven't given up. Just checking others are still doing it? I feel like if people were legit doing it on 100% freezing max pressure like me there would be a lot more posting on here about it.

I am doing it on max blast every day, hair feels better. Cold as hell yes.

Alright good. I'll stick at it

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I do it everyday when getting out of bed, It wakes me up instantly turning me from a zombie to superman, Its great.

Ascended

Joke
shitposter said:
I am doing the no fap still and have a lot more energy, but I said fuck that to the cold showers.  The feeling is supposed to go away 5-10 minutes after the shower, but I still have numb and tingly feelings in my hands and arms hours afterwards.  Due to shit genetics and being a true ectomorph my body does not handle cold very well, but I can work all day with no issues in sweltering heat.

Sounds like you might get hypothermia if you do cold showers lol. What's your current no-fap streak?

shitposter

Regular
Ascended said:
shitposter said:

Sounds like you might get hypothermia if you do cold showers lol. What's your current no-fap streak?

Day 7

Ascended

Joke
shitposter said:
Ascended said:

Day 7

That's the day testosterone peaks before it drops right?

I've got some decent progress, after 4 days my gonial angle changed by 8 degrees.

TRT

Joke
cold showers gave me hunter eyes after just 9 days.