• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Day 5 of cold showers..

Ascended

Joke
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
685
Reputation
0
Anyone still in on this 30 day challenge?

Was a cold day today and my cold shower made me want to kill myself. Absolutely horrible. Day 4 wasn't so bad but the water felt x2 as cold as usual today. Considered giving up. I used to look forward to morning showers and now I dread them. Haven't seen any significant improvements in skin, hair or alertness either.
 

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,211
Reputation
14
 

Ascended

Joke
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
685
Reputation
0
Victory said:

Lol, I haven't given up. Just checking others are still doing it? I feel like if people were legit doing it on 100% freezing max pressure like me there would be a lot more posting on here about it.
 

dota2

Regular
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,115
Reputation
3
i cs regularly but tbh theres no cold water during summer where i live . Cant wait for winter tho - cold showers then are fuckin blast


Ascended whats name of the chick in your avi
 

Ascended

Joke
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
685
Reputation
0
dota2 said:
i cs regularly but tbh theres no cold water during summer where i live . Cant wait for winter tho - cold showers then are fuckin blast

Damn I wish my country was that hot. Our summer here is a piece of shit, always rains.
 

shitposter

Regular
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,556
Reputation
8
I am doing the no fap still and have a lot more energy, but I said fuck that to the cold showers.  The feeling is supposed to go away 5-10 minutes after the shower, but I still have numb and tingly feelings in my hands and arms hours afterwards.  Due to shit genetics and being a true ectomorph my body does not handle cold very well, but I can work all day with no issues in sweltering heat.
 

Ascended

Joke
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
685
Reputation
0
Victory said:
Ascended said:
Lol, I haven't given up. Just checking others are still doing it? I feel like if people were legit doing it on 100% freezing max pressure like me there would be a lot more posting on here about it.

I am doing it on max blast every day, hair feels better. Cold as hell yes.

Alright good. I'll stick at it
 

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
22,092
Reputation
3,203
I do it everyday when getting out of bed, It wakes me up instantly turning me from a zombie to superman, Its great.
 

Ascended

Joke
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
685
Reputation
0
shitposter said:
I am doing the no fap still and have a lot more energy, but I said fuck that to the cold showers.  The feeling is supposed to go away 5-10 minutes after the shower, but I still have numb and tingly feelings in my hands and arms hours afterwards.  Due to shit genetics and being a true ectomorph my body does not handle cold very well, but I can work all day with no issues in sweltering heat.

Sounds like you might get hypothermia if you do cold showers lol. What's your current no-fap streak?
 

shitposter

Regular
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,556
Reputation
8
Ascended said:
shitposter said:
I am doing the no fap still and have a lot more energy, but I said fuck that to the cold showers.  The feeling is supposed to go away 5-10 minutes after the shower, but I still have numb and tingly feelings in my hands and arms hours afterwards.  Due to shit genetics and being a true ectomorph my body does not handle cold very well, but I can work all day with no issues in sweltering heat.

Sounds like you might get hypothermia if you do cold showers lol. What's your current no-fap streak?

Day 7
 

Ascended

Joke
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
685
Reputation
0
shitposter said:
Ascended said:
Sounds like you might get hypothermia if you do cold showers lol. What's your current no-fap streak?

Day 7

That's the day testosterone peaks before it drops right?
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
901
Reputation
37
I've got some decent progress, after 4 days my gonial angle changed by 8 degrees.
 

TRT

Joke
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
715
Reputation
1
cold showers gave me hunter eyes after just 9 days.
 
Top