David Gandy is subhuman bone-wise

ThatDude

Coper

just lol at that maxilla, philtrum, negative orbital vector, forehead, nose.

The only thing that saves him is his coloring, stubble, hair, neck, prominent orbital rims, and low-set eyebrows.

paulus

Banned
Bruh he has top tier eyes - thats all thats matters - altho i must admit from the sides his eye area look like shit. 

Why?

@"geneticdeadend" @"blueballs"

twisty

Banned
his eyes and harmony saves him...its not about some subhuman parts of face but about harmony..i would rather have some subhuman parts with 9/10 harmony than everything perfect and looked like bland kendoll

paulus said:
Bruh he has top tier eyes - thats all thats matters - altho i must admit from the sides his eye area look like shit. 

Why?

Lens distortion and bad perspective (focus is behind the eyes on the saggital plane, relativly close up, lighting is also bad). Everyone looks like horseshit from that perspective.

Normal:

As for bones: Yeah he has kinda meh orbitals, it's weird. But his orbitals are low in the middle for a low medial canthus and straight at the top so his lateral canthus doesn't get pushed down. I think his orbitals are very wide horizontally, his lateral canthus looks like it has quite some distance to the bone.

birdman

Cuck
GeneticDeadEnd said:
paulus said:

Why?

Lens distortion and bad perspective (focus is behind the eyes on the saggital plane, relativly close up, lighting is also bad). Everyone looks like horseshit from that perspective.

Normal:

As for bones: Yeah he has kinda meh orbitals, it's weird. But his orbitals are low in the middle for a low medial canthus and straight at the top so his lateral canthus doesn't get pushed down. I think his orbitals are very wide horizontally, his lateral canthus looks like it has quite some distance to the bone.

I think lens distortion is definitely a factor here, but something you should also note is that in the picture you posted, his head is tilted slightly up and towards the camera. (Notice the eyebrows.) This can actually make some notable differences in the appearance of the profile shot. Although maybe that's what you meant by bad perspective.

birdman said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:

Normal:

I think lens distortion is definitely a factor here, but something you should also note is that in the picture you posted, his head is tilted slightly up and towards the camera. (Notice the eyebrows.) This can actually make some notable differences in the appearance of the profile shot.
Definitly but it gets somewhat balanced by the fact that he is looking slightly into the direction of the camera (like turning 85° away from it instead of 90°). This becoems evident by his eyebrows (if his head were at 90° the medial end of the eyebrows would completly overlapp, while there is a clear distance on the picture). So his zygo gets slightly shifted to the right in the picture due to that. Overall I think the zygo-eye relationship is pretty accuratly pictured albeit twice shifted.