David Gandy flirting

Reflex

Lookism God
That was gandy at his prime

that show legit made him a household name in the UK

before that no one had heard of him or even realised he was the guy in the 'blue' advert

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
You can tell how high inhibition he actually is by all the fidgeting and random touching with his clothes and such, low inhibition people don't have behaviors like that.

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
Amnesia said:
You can tell how high inhibition he actually is by all the fidgeting and random touching with his clothes and such, low inhibition people don't have behaviors like that.
yep as I've said many times, it's painfully obv how hard he tries to hard his autism lol, putting up an NT act and all

even after years of being out in the spotlight, he's still an autist at heart. I guess it's damn near impossible to change that..

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Subhuman said:
Amnesia said:
yep as I've said many times, it's painfully obv how hard he tries to hard his autism lol, putting up an NT act and all

even after years of being out in the spotlight, he's still an autist at heart. I guess it's damn near impossible to change that..
Didnt he also say he was bad with girls when he was younger?

UglySlayerCel

Banned
Amnesia said:
I actually have the same body language when im around people tbh

Gangnamstyle

Coper
The fucking host's voice is unbearable. Raging homosexuals like him should be put down.

Subhuman said:
Amnesia said:

legit

2:51 he cant answer the question and he sounds very apologetic and starts rubbing his knee and cringing

[video=youtube]

Gangnamstyle

Coper
Amnesia said:
Yeah it's very obvious. This is why in order to be successful with women while being high inhibition you have to be really good attractive. Because if you're low inhibition, even if you're average you can manage to bang with some slutty women whom are into that bad boy persona.