• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Dating women over 20: a sad substitute for a jailbait gf?

Maybe.

In the same way as Subutex is a heroin substitute.

As long as you still believe you will eventually get your hands on some smack, taking subutex must feel okay.

[video=youtube]

Dating a non-JB is a sad substitute, but at times, it may remind you of the great JB thrill. You get flashbacks and you just enjoy it.

At times, you see in her the JB she used to be. Or the post-JB the JB's you fancy everyday will be in ten years.

The courting process is so different, but it's still a good exercise, on top of being a sad substitute. You just wanna keep sharp.

You think about your JB crushes to motivate you to go through that exercise. Another date you won't exactly get excited for.

But it turns out allright. The magic could not be there of course, but at least you keep that little spark alive.

“I was laying in bed one night and I thought ‘I’ll just quit — to hell with it.’ And another little voice inside me said ‘Don’t quit — save that tiny little ember of spark.’ And never give them that spark because as long as you have that spark, you can start the greatest fire again.”

C. Bukowski

stacks on stacks nigga said:
20-23 is the prime age for women, you hebephile cuck.

Go to a highschool party then to a college party, come back and report, then visit Delon.

In all seriousness, the age of physical prime in a woman varies quite a bit, from 15 to 22 IMO, according to their lifestyle, genetics and hormonal profile.

But JB's will always be exceptionally appealing, because of things that are much deeper than their sometimes questionable superior physical attractiveness.

The mystique of the forbidden fruit, the great mindfuck that catching up on your lost years creates, the rejunavating experience that bonding with a much younger woman provides, the thrill of walking on the edge, the unique connection you get with a female who hasn't spent years riding the carousel... Once you go JB you never actually go back. Before my JB encounters I too spoke with disdain about those who expressed their JB preference, thinking they were assexual losers with a mere Peter Pan syndrome. But experience changed me.

I could never establish an emotional connection with a girl in her early to mid-teens.
Enlighten us about your JB encounters. And how old are you btw?

It's something really unique and hard to describe. The whole thing feels so unreal. You feel the same excitement you felt back when you had your very first gf. Everything is new, fascinating and scary, like the word is to babies. How can you go back to non-JB's after that? The thought is mortifying.

I was not doing so well with women, mostly because of high standards, lazyness, and because I'm a creepy guy even if I can hide it pretty well. I moved to a pretty remote rural community when I was 24, about 10 000 people but in the middle of nowhere, and I received some innapropriate JB attention there, and out of boredom and to seek some thrill, I bit the forbidden fruit.
Things went CRAZY from there, and I became addicted to chasing JB. 

I was almost kicked out this place, became depressed as fuck, found Puahate, and got back into the JB-chasing game a year and a half ago. Been dating a few, aged from 16 to 18. I'm 29. I'll never be able to move on. I have to do it until I must marry a mail-order bride in some third-world shithole or just move to the Sahara.

mrz said:
14 can just as easily be prime. Hell some 12 year olds are pretty prime tbh.

Jeez man I hope you are trolling hard. As long as you don't act on it. A complete puberty should be the absolute dealbreaker for any man. To me, a JB is a JAIL-BAIT. Which means, you know she must be underage, but you are unsure and it drives you crazy. Then you find it she's in HS and it becomes such a thrill!

Is it a purely sexual desire or do you actually establish a mental connection? How on earth can you have a non-trivial conversation with a 16yo girl?

It is a pure mental connection, a shared mystical experience. We are both crossing boundaries, walking on mined fields, and travelling through time.

My reply will be simple: How on earth can you have a non-trivial conversation with a woman? She can be 25 or 35 for all I care. It's extremely rare to find a chick who is a good conversationalist, no matter how old she is
. Many teenagers are surprisingly cultured and articulate, with great taste in arts. 17 yo chicks who are into guys in their late twenties (or older sometimes) often bring Something extra to the table. And the exchange between people with a significant age difference can be very enriching for both parties.  My JB fetish is 100% about the connection.

Magic

Rotter
Jesus Christ...now we have active discussion of pedophilia

DyingHope

Regular
Oldcels
19 - 20 is the peak of female sexual attractiveness on the whole. It's a kick in the guts that I never experienced a prime aged woman. Now the ones my age are reaching menopause and their sex drives have taken a dive, my pickings are slimmer by the day!