Nyhil

Slayer
So is this forum just for guys who want to date up or you guys actually give dating tips for guys who are willing to date way down and actually have a gf once in their lives?

So I'm a guy who since when was young (11) girls were hitting on. Older women always told my mom I would be a womaniizer, etc. To this day I always get female attetion. When I was 11 to 14 I had a girl always ask  me out and i always refused cause of beta and shitty upbringing with my father never giving me tips. I thought that amount of attetion girls gave me was normal, but I see now its not. When I go out i get girls staring and i can make out with them easily, but I never had a gf. Im also a loner loser with social anxiety.

I go to uni and ever since learning about the red pill ive been more enthusiastic about my prospects. I believed I needed to be a popular outspoken guy to get a gf becuase looks didnt matter. but now I know looks matter and the girls giving me attetion will not lose interest as soon as i show my personality.

Well so I decided to be more aggressive with my stares and speak more in lectures. All of a sudden i got two girls approach me, one of them is being nicer to me. We talked all afternoon and I liked her personality, etc. I am interested in her she would be rate as 3/10 here I dont care, all I want is a gf.

I work out, got six pack, got deep voice, and people on tinychat rated me 7. on omegle girls rate me 8/9 and ive even got two girls to cum for me. Lots of boobs and validation, girls obeying me, etc (made me hate women less).

Ive never dated and am aching to experience going out and spending the whole day together feeling at home with a girl and then at night have sex like a rabbit. am 24 losing hope already

I feel like Im close to it. Could you give me tips on the following:

Can girls approach you, be nice to you, make conversation easy for you, act submissive towards you yet not be sexually attracted to you?

Should I ask her out already even though we know each other for only a week?

What happens when you get rejected, should you still be friends or ignore each other (I would still like to be friends with her but knowing she doesnt find you worth of sex is harsh)

Nyhil

Slayer
heilsa said:
cliffs?

also pics?

wanna come to tinychat ill show up there

also i dont want to slay i gave up im 24 already all i want is a gf so i can have somewhere to spend my day away from home and my parents.

Girl is skinny as fuck, got acne, but shes 19, 5 years younger, so thats a plus. Shes religious and may be virgin (i wish). I talked about red pill with her and she acted cool with it.

Can you answer if even though she acted friendly she is not sexually interested?  Is it possible? I know how to escalate, should I or should I wait for more clear IOIs?

Nyhil

Slayer
just lol buddy boyo said:
holy shit you are fucked in the head boyo
If you are actually a 7/10 and get that much attention in person, AND you are wondering if you can manage a 3/10 gf?  :giggle:

girls in middle school would make those polls of who was the most attractive kid in the class i always got in the best three positions (behind only of the older guy in the class who was 2 to 3 years older than us) Never understood what they saw in me really. only when I was 19 did I realise i may be good looking. Ive made out with a 8/10 (in my friends opinion) last time i went out.

Me and this girl talked about red pill and sexual attraction and she dropped some good red pills for you:

"I sensed my friend who is effeminate was trying to escalate our friendship and I started to ignore him immediately both on facebook and real life. I feel sorry for him but what can I do i dont see him in a sexual way"

When talking about the 80/20 rule she replied: "Well its good cause we can clean up and let only the best reproduce"

"Yeah women got more power than men in todays society"

That made me realise girls dont give a fuck about breaking a guys heart, so im afraid cause I want to date her but I know im desperate as fuck and that may scare her away. Hope its all about looks and she tolerate my desperation. So pls should I wait for more IOIs? She dosnt have that many friends it seems, also she said shes shy...
[hr]
wasted said:
dont date down

lol are you gay?

You talk about knowing how to escalate and make out with girls, so I don't understand what you're asking....just escalate, and if they let you, fuck them, and if you like them, keep fucking them and make them your girlfriend. What are you asking? 

Also, are you a virgin? You don't specify.

Nyhil

Slayer
The Big Dipper said:
You talk about knowing how to escalate and make out with girls, so I don't understand what you're asking....just escalate, and if they let you, fuck them, and if you like them, keep fucking them and make them your girlfriend. What are you asking? 

yeah bro im a virgin. even though i have kissed girls and almost had sex it was always in parties. never had a gf

what im asking is should i wait for the girl to make it clear that she wants me or should i just escalate all of a sudden and may seem desperate. maybe she will overlook my desperation because she likes my looks? shes in my class if she rejects me then it will be awkward the whole semester. keep in mind and a loner social outcast with zero friends loser. the halo effect may have made her think im popular and shit, im afraid that shell find out i have autismo even though i feel at home talking to her cause she makes it easy

Nyhil said:
The Big Dipper said:

yeah bro im a virgin. even though i have kissed girls and almost had sex it was always in parties. never had a gf

what im asking is should i wait for the girl to make it clear that she wants me or should i just escalate all of a sudden and may seem desperate. maybe she will overlook my desperation because she likes my looks? shes in my class if she rejects me then it will be awkward the whole semester. keep in mind and a loner social outcast with zero friends loser. the halo effect may have made her think im popular and shit, im afraid that shell find out i have autismo even though i feel at home talking to her cause she makes it easy
Don't wait for her to make it clear, I know from experience that even if a girl likes you, you might be waiting a long time before she makes it clear, especially if you have autistic tendencies like you say. 

I would recommend just escalating, not in a desperate way, try to be "romantic" about it, since you want to date her. When you're alone together, look into her eyes deeply and tell her you want to kiss her. Then, before she says anything, just go in for the kiss. If she doesn't let you, oh well, it wasn't going to work out anyways.

Nyhil

Slayer
Nautical said:
Why would a 7/10 male be a virgin at the age of 24? 
:lol:
Mate I don't even care if you think im 7 or not fact is that I got this girl that approached me and I want to make her my gf cause for the first time i feel like having a gf in my life

also i receive too many attetion in real life to know that not only i may be 7 but actually, if this site is true about how women only are sexually attracted to the top 15%, I may be 8 or 9 for females. I had a girl asking me out every single day, buying me stuff for 3 fucking years when I was 11 and I did nothing. I see now man how much of a loser i am and i want to cry. It would be better if i was ugly so i could blame girls but imagine being a retard like me and only now at the age of 24 taking real interest in females. Im not gay btw... I just feel like that now im finally ready

I had girls asking openly about having sex with me. Also I dont hide that something is up with me. I may be mentally ill or top 5% in terms of "shyness". I have enough empirical evidence now to conclude that irl im 8+ guess what? If youre mentally challenged girls will open their legs for you and youll do nothing, youll excuse yourself, youll not take the hint, etc. yet deep down all you wanted was to be loved so you envy the avg loser who got the girl who was throwing herself at you first...
[hr]
The Big Dipper said:
Nyhil said:

Don't wait for her to make it clear, I know from experience that even if a girl likes you, you might be waiting a long time before she makes it clear, especially if you have autistic tendencies like you say. 

I would recommend just escalating, not in a desperate way, try to be "romantic" about it, since you want to date her. When you're alone together, look into her eyes deeply and tell her you want to kiss her. Then, before she says anything, just go in for the kiss. If she doesn't let you, oh well, it wasn't going to work out anyways.

Ok mate thanks ill ask her if she likes guys who are muscular and try to show off thats what i do in parties. If she giggles and say yes i know im in cause i know that from said parties... The kiss part will be nice but ill ask her out after asking her about my muscles, etc. If she agrees, boy will i kiss her