dating market is hard as fuck in London

Goer

Subhuman
This is just another proof of how hard is London for incels. I work as bouncer in an expensive bar and I got really surprised about how dating works nowadays. I´ve got tons of couples coming to the place every evening and the funny thing is a high percent of them don´t know each other before they arrive. I have the list with the name of the guests so as I´m the bouncer I have to allow them in if they are on It. Usually the reservations are under the name of the guy.

A daily typical scene would be:

Girl arrives...

-Girl: Hi, I´ve got a reservation

-Me: Ok, what´s the name of your booking?

-Girl: Ummm... It´s under John... I don´t remember the surname. I don´t even know him... hehe...

And when the so-called John arrives It´s very clear that they just met at that moment. At least personally because to me It´s pretty obvious that they met on Tinder. And It´s very common as well the girl saying "thanks for the drinks" when they´re leaving even if the date has clearly gone wrong.

I CAN´T believe how a dude PAYS and reserve the entrance to an expensive place for a girl he HASN´T EVEN MET YET.
How can he even buy drinks to a girl he just simply knows from the internet. But while we´re here discussing about women empowerment and how easy they have It in the dating game there are lots of idiots out there willing to do that. Dudes who are making a good money and they´re up to spend It in every single girl they go on a first date with and who they found on Tinder the day before. AVERAGE girls (because they are average).

And this shit is the norm in London, judging from what I see at work everday. Don´t wonder why they´re entitled and ego boosted.

Believe me. Even I was making a good salary just like this guys seem to be making I couldn´t spend my money in a fucking average bitch that I just met on Tinder. Is a question of self-respect. Could be understandable if the girl is your girlfriend and you´ve been going out with her for a reasonable period of time BUT DUDE!! YOU DON´T KNOW A FUCKING SHIT ABOUT HER!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING PAYING BOOKINGS AND DRINKS FOR THAT BITCH?

I mean lets face it, if you are rich you not gonna care about dropping money on girls

what is there to drop money on.

You are just not rich so you don't understand, that when you  have money, you have no issues spending a bit on a girl

I Dropped a bunch of money on different girls back when iw as rich, I never even thought about it, I just didn't care

a1000punts

Chad
Goer said:
Believe me. Even I was making a good salary just like this guys seem to be making I couldn´t spend my money in a fucking average bitch that I just met on Tinder. Is a question of self-respect. Could be understandable if the girl is your girlfriend and you´ve been going out with her for a reasonable period of time BUT DUDE!! YOU DON´T KNOW A FUCKING SHIT ABOUT HER!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING PAYING BOOKINGS AND DRINKS FOR THAT BITCH?
It's just how the market works. If you don't do it, they won't come out, you don't get to fuck. But you want to fuck, so what do you do? Just stay sexless out of principle?

I understand what you're saying but if you were making for example 8k every month after taxes, would you fuck 4 or 5 whores a month at 150 a piece or would you go on 5 dates and spend the same 150 on each one? You would still have plenty to live on, it wouldn't be a problem.
So those guys' principle might be that they don't fuck whores, yours is that you won't support the over-entitled sluts and contribute to the perpetuation of the trend.
You have to give in on one of those otherwise, no poon for you.

Happy Rotter

Slayer
a1000punts said:
Goer said:
It's just how the market works. If you don't do it, they won't come out, you don't get to fuck. But you want to fuck, so what do you do? Just stay sexless out of principle?

I understand what you're saying but if you were making for example 8k every month after taxes, would you fuck 4 or 5 whores a month at 150 a piece or would you go on 5 dates and spend the same 150 on each one? You would still have plenty to live on, it wouldn't be a problem.
So those guys' principle might be that they don't fuck whores, yours is that you won't support the over-entitled sluts and contribute to the perpetuation of the trend.
You have to give in on one of those otherwise, no poon for you.
Sadly, this is legit.
I know PUAs say don't buy a girl drinks, and aspies who study PUA take this statement as very black and white.
Even though girls now earn more than guys in their 20s, men are still expected to pay for drinks etc. Personally on a first date I always split the bill if we are eating, but if we go for a drink afterwards I will get the first round in, if and only if the girl is responding well to me. A few drinks here and then doesn't break the bank and shows you're not stingy.
But girls who expect you to pay for EVERYTHING when you've only just met!? Lol fuck off, I'll just bang a hooker instead, at least it's guaranteed sex