Dat Easy Mode Life

IncelFTW

Coper
Girl streamer gets 3k donated too her because she trys to play games and has big tits...must be nice having everything handed to you through life

/facepalm

alien

Chad
Rotters
This girl gets paid $3k USD in a single tip (a single fucking tip!) for showing her cleavage to a bunch of horny white knights. Providing absolutely nothing of value to society (at least suck some twitch donator dick or something). And yet several idiots on this forum think that I have entitlement issues because I think everyone is entitled to a universal basic income... Right...

W
T
F

Can someone seriously explain this whole phenomenon of wanting to watch other people play annoying games on some shitty stream and then getting off on donating 3 bucks to them? Seriously, are these normal people who use this site or is it some weird young gamer version of the findom cuck?

alien

Chad
Rotters
It amazes me what rich people waste their money on. This is why I approve of higher taxes on the rich. The free market is fucking retarded and can't be left to its own devices. Women who offer absolutely no value to society get paid $3k USD tips for showing cleavage. Unbelievable.

IncelFTW

Coper
I feel sorry for the workcels who slave away all day at there job just to make ends meet while hoes like this are sat at home raking in money because they have big tits lol this fucking world

Bojack

Lookism God
sephon said:
alien said:
It amazes me what rich people waste their money on. This is why I approve of higher taxes on the rich. The free market is fucking retarded and can't be left to its own devices. Women who offer absolutely no value to society get paid $3k USD tips for showing cleavage. Unbelievable.

don't waste your energy

the world is full of endless problems and nothing will ever be completely solved

there will always be suffering, injustice and inequality

just advocate for antinatalism to prevent further suffering and pleasuremax for your own benefit only

Life sucks lmao