AgNaCl

Incel
Joaquin Phoenix would be destroyed on lookism if he wasn't famous, yet he still has celebrities crushing on him because he has dark triad facial features.
75729834.jpg

Dylan Roof gets love letters EVERY DAY because he has dark triad personality + dark triad features. Do you think Patrick Crusius gets the same amount of love??
9010934.jpg

Joker, with his dark facial features and personality mogs lookism and makes girls cream their panties on a daily basis.
7198345.jpg

Is this truly the golden combination?

knajjd

Normie
Truecels
Funny how you named Patrick Crusius because he is falio'd by looking too depressed and angry.

AgNaCl

Incel
Funny how you named Patrick Crusius because he is falio'd by looking too depressed and angry.
And he is an incel who most certainly does NOT have dark facial features.
0018377573.jpg

theindian

Incel
Joaquin Phoenix would be destroyed on lookism if he wasn't famous, yet he still has celebrities crushing on him because he has dark triad facial features.
View attachment 46463
Dylan Roof gets love letters EVERY DAY because he has dark triad personality + dark triad features. Do you think Patrick Crusius gets the same amount of love??
View attachment 46466
Joker, with his dark facial features and personality mogs lookism and makes girls cream their panties on a daily basis.
View attachment 46469
Is this truly the golden combination?
The not person I can think of that fits this archetype is @Quemirasman . Legit dark triad Chad facially

Quemirasman

face bone slayer manlet
HBO Manlets
I wonder how you would do in America
That would be a great experience, fights would be harder, they train in martial arts or grappling, not like here. And they are taller and fucking fat, nice.

Gooseman

High T jock
In Argentina it's crush or be crushed tbh
@Quemirasman is a product of it's environment= dark triad personality mixed with great looks

:glasses:

Quemirasman

face bone slayer manlet
HBO Manlets
In Argentina it's crush or be crushed tbh
@Quemirasman is a product of it's environment= dark triad personality mixed with great looks

:glasses:
Man i would send an GPS with my direction on it to show how i am from the worst place in santa fe, literally a favela

// Infolinks