Dark forces: it's a zerosum game

Jawimplants

Banned
Every conversation, every human interaction, is meant to establish dominance. Everything you win in life, means an equal loss for someone else. Every relationship is a zerosum game: you either suck and slurp the validation out of her body or you give the validation to her. There are no givers, everybody wants to take. There are only forced givers. They are forced to give the validation because of the powerstructure between two people. Every validation you give, that's not followed by at least the same amount of validation in your direction, is a loss. Eventually, if this continues, you will be drained out. All the validation will be sucked out of your body.

You either dominate or you're being dominated. You're a giver or a taker, the winner or the loser, you're the slave or the master, the center of attention or the bystander: you're either good looking... or you're ugly.

Jawimplants

Banned
Finality said:
I would dominate you IRL @Jawimplants
Who are you? You could dominate me, but chances are very low. The powerstructure will be established from the first second, you don't even need to pull out your pistol. It will either be me or you. Either i will feel the anxiety, or you, there is no in between. Either you will look at my face and turn your head towards me, while i stare somewhere else and talk, and you will be a ghost with no effect on my emotions, or it will be the inverse. I place my bet on myself, that means: you'll just be a ghost to me, and i will be a free man, at that particular moment, and every word i'll speak will have an impact on your emotions. You will think about it, and you'll still think about me, consciously or unconsciously, after i finished the conversation and leave you by yourself, on this dark and cold place called earth.